the Rift

Like a Child

Nihilo Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Nihilo, letting the words sink in, relaxed. The stallion's gentle disposition gave him some relief. “My name is Nihilo.” He said. “That can't be it.. I need to say something else. Socializing is clearly something that I need to work on and master if I am to meet more horses..” He thought as a small, vague frown crept across his face. Then he thought, “'Dragon's Throat.' What is that? A place?”

He then focused his eyes on Krypt once more and asked, “What exactly is Dragon's Throat?” He really wanted to know. Curiosity was flooding through him. Was it a place, a herd, what? Were there dragons here? If so, where could he hide? All the possibilities were flying rapidly through his mind. If it was a place, are there other places? Dumb question. There will probably be other places.

Nihilo didn't quite know what to think. This place was so new, so odd, so different. It was so much different than the mild meadow that his herd was in where he used to live. He wished that he was back there and that he had not run off. But at the same time, a dull pain swept through him mentally.. his herd never stopped him from running off. He dismissed it immediately, not wanting it to bother him.

He then focused back on Krypt, waiting for a response. He wanted to get his mind off of his past, since it would only hurt him. Not being good enough? He'd show his family, starting with this new land, a new life, to make his parents proud, the people who had raised and hurt him.

Messages In This Thread
Like a Child - by Nihilo - 06-15-2013, 09:08 PM
RE: Like a Child - by Krypt - 06-16-2013, 06:25 AM
RE: Like a Child - by Nihilo - 06-16-2013, 07:27 AM
RE: Like a Child - by Krypt - 06-16-2013, 08:56 AM
RE: Like a Child - by Nihilo - 06-16-2013, 10:30 AM
RE: Like a Child - by Krypt - 06-16-2013, 03:52 PM
RE: Like a Child - by Nihilo - 06-16-2013, 04:51 PM
RE: Like a Child - by Krypt - 06-17-2013, 12:29 AM