the Rift

Can you HANDLE this?[Open]

Africa the Starry-Eyed Posts: 727
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 :: 6 (Tallsun) Buff: NOVICE
Silas :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Riven

All at once, and quite to Africa’s ordinarily oblivious surprise, the other mare collapsed forward across her knobbly knees, wings flung open to balance- or that is what she immediately thought having never witnessed such a dignified form of salutation. She staggered forward promptly to assist. “The name’s Tesande!” the smallish few-spot Pegasus continued without skipping a beat, and the young dapple grey paused just as abruptly, watching with bewildered enthusiasm, her pale amber eyes wide and focused with expanding interest. “Well if it were the season fer flowers I’d probably be pickin’ em! If ya know where any flowers are?” Already the young mare was nodding the start of her response, if there were to be any subject worthy of her love and devotion, Helovia’s flora was it.

“An’ what brings you out hea? Miss…” “...Africa.” She revealed on cue, and smiled broadly all square teeth flashing heartily, their saliva coating glistening as the sun beat upon down upon them. “Well actually I come through these parts often, the pine scent clears the sinuses like no other!” Africa laughed brightly, and though entirely serious, felt at ease enough in the company of Tesande, to soften her traditionally formal ‘meet and greet’ manner. “I come from Dragon’s Throat, the desert peninsula way down south, and it’s nice to escape the dust.” A soft snort burst through her flared nostrils, and she sucked deeply the crisp, cold air which lingered peacefully around them.

Unable to resist, Africa’s thoughts jumped quickly back to the previous subject, which was still hanging in limbo, awaiting her ambitious attention. “Are you staying long? Perhaps we could walk together and I could show you where the elusive winter colours hide.” Already she was stepping forward, but it was a tentative motion that could easily have been withdrawn if the offer seemed unsuitable to her friend. “What brings you through the Threshold, Tesande?” Politely curious, the young grey’s pale face tilted humbly to the left as she waited with baited, perhaps overly zealous breath for the other to continue.

Image Credits

That's fine ^_^. I'll just note in case anyone wonders why Africa is posting here when she is a prisoner, that this thread was started well before she was captured :)

Messages In This Thread
Can you HANDLE this?[Open] - by Tesande - 05-13-2013, 02:25 AM
RE: Can you HANDLE this?[Open] - by Africa - 05-14-2013, 06:53 PM
RE: Can you HANDLE this?[Open] - by Tesande - 06-18-2013, 07:43 AM
RE: Can you HANDLE this?[Open] - by Africa - 06-18-2013, 11:13 PM
RE: Can you HANDLE this?[Open] - by Tesande - 06-20-2013, 04:24 PM
RE: Can you HANDLE this?[Open] - by Africa - 06-20-2013, 09:38 PM
RE: Can you HANDLE this?[Open] - by Tesande - 06-22-2013, 11:48 AM
RE: Can you HANDLE this?[Open] - by Africa - 06-22-2013, 09:31 PM