the Rift

[OPEN] Unanswered prayers
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd

A sound, almost like some baritone brass instrument trumpeted across the lands. Its caller, the primitive stallion Gaucho, was racing - half galloping and half flying - as swiftly as he could. His stormy gaze was steely, revealing no fright, only forceful determination. His long half-flighted gait, allowed him to cover the ground more quickly even though his sight had grown short with the blackening of the sky. In his antlers, Mara clinged on, hissing warnings as her reptilian gaze surveyed the land. Gaucho's legs had already begun to ooze blood from small cuts and scrapes, as not all obstacles in his path had been avoided. Yet his pace never slackened, nor did his ragged breath grow weary.

On patrol, Gaucho's watchful eyes had seen the sky blacken, at the same moment as a chill struck his soul. Instinctively, he knew the dark magic within his breast was simply gone, and assumed (rightfully) that it had to do with the darkening of the heavens. Without a thought, the bay turned on his heels and began racing towards locations where he thought he might find My-dus.

"MY-DUS" Gaucho bellowed, once the paint came into view. Sweat poured from Gaucho's flanks and between his thighs, having run almost the entire length of the Throat. Even on this chilly Frostfall morning, the Throat was still unmistakably warmer than the rest of Helovia. The dark hair around Gaucho's eyes were made even darker and larger by the sweaty patches there, as well as between his ears and neck, from where his thick, glossy mane heavily matted. Nostrils flaring, the bay's large wings were thrown to the sides to halt his momentum, as his antlered brow tossed into the air.

"My-dus" He panted heavily, looking down upon his general. "Sky is ....dark. Magic gone." He breathed, forcing the words out between gasps of air. "Gaucho patrol. See no one."

Image Credits
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
Unanswered prayers - by Midas - 06-22-2013, 11:23 AM
RE: Unanswered prayers - by Gaucho - 06-22-2013, 06:48 PM
RE: Unanswered prayers - by Valentine - 06-22-2013, 07:10 PM
RE: Unanswered prayers - by Cera - 06-25-2013, 10:06 PM
RE: Unanswered prayers - by Midas - 06-27-2013, 11:45 PM
RE: Unanswered prayers - by Gaucho - 06-28-2013, 10:00 AM
RE: Unanswered prayers - by Valentine - 06-28-2013, 03:29 PM