the Rift

[PRIVATE] let's talk, shall we? [gaucho]
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd

Gravedigger, when you dig my grave can you make it shallow? So that I can feel the rain..

Basin .... He knew of them. What had they been called? Ray-sists?. He hadn't entirely understood the word at the time, only the negative connotation that accompanied it. His ears moved back slightly as he tried to remember what Kri had said. Still, they were on neutral ground here, and unless she did something threatening, he couldn't see any reason why her affiliation, or being a ray-sist would matter.

Snorting, he watched her gallop towards the oceans frosty waters, before leaping into the air. For a moment, it was as if she could fly, and in response, Gaucho's own wings moved slightly in the water, as if he could keep her air-born. As her body dipped low towards the water, he snorted, turning his antlered brow away as frigid droplets splattered all around him. Tossing his dark forelock from his eyes, and shaking like a great dog to rid himself of water, he turned back to the mare with an incomprehensible grunt.

"Flying is good" He advised, moving his large black wings in the water to emphasize his point. Gaucho had never really given it much thought - the fact that he could fly or that others couldn't. Yet as her body's prolonged glide had come to an end, he found himself wondering, in his own simple way, if creatures without wings, were jealous of those with.

Image Credits
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
let's talk, shall we? [gaucho] - by Zdravilo - 04-28-2013, 07:14 PM
RE: let's talk, shall we? [gaucho] - by Gaucho - 04-28-2013, 10:18 PM
RE: let's talk, shall we? [gaucho] - by Gaucho - 05-21-2013, 03:47 PM
RE: let's talk, shall we? [gaucho] - by Zdravilo - 05-21-2013, 05:38 PM
RE: let's talk, shall we? [gaucho] - by Gaucho - 06-23-2013, 01:59 PM