the Rift

Take My Breath Away

Leo Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Leo

One Step Closer

The mighty tobiano brute flew over unfamiliar land looking for a new resting place with all the thing he needed food, water, shelter if needed. He shivered slightly as the cold wind bit at his brown and white wings. His bi-colored orbs found a weird circle of pine trees he pricked his harks and floated down and landed with a crunch as the icy ground gave to his massive hooves.

"What an odd place" he said in a rich pondering baritone, he sighed blowing frozen vapor from his nostrils he lifted his great crown and looked up at the grey sky then around himself seeking any other presence. He sighed and tossed his black mane making his forelock vale his vision slightly. He pawed at the ground slightly in boredom.

Leo walked slowly out of the circle and out into the open where the sun shone brightly, he walked up a hill and spreading out is mighty wings sunning him self finally getting warm. His chocolate eyes wondered the horizon and the wind blew his mane and tail like black banners they flew behind him. He wished he had some company just to talk or a home to be warm and comfortable in. He sighed sadly and dropped his crown to the snow his soft nose almost touching it.

Suddenly a sound of muffled hoof beats made his brown tipped harks perk and his head to snap up. Who was it? Are they taking him home or just come to chat? He smiled to him self as his heart beat sped up with excitement like he was running as fast a he could or fly witch ever way you wanted to put it.

Messages In This Thread
Take My Breath Away - by Leo - 06-23-2013, 10:32 PM
RE: Take My Breath Away - by Gaucho - 06-23-2013, 10:54 PM
RE: Take My Breath Away - by Leo - 06-24-2013, 05:35 PM
RE: Take My Breath Away - by Gaucho - 06-28-2013, 09:19 AM