the Rift

[OPEN] Don't Even Go There [Faelene/anyone]

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica

FAELENE

we are all made of blood and tears, me just more so than others
In the future Faelene might do well to remember why young ones were not the best idea because of this little moment. Instead she was reminded why Luneia was needed, and how she was going to help the Thief. Strange ideas, but stranger things had happened. Who knew this better than her?

A golden Pegasus had fallen in love with her, in one single chance counter. The Goddess of the Moon held a contest for a swim beneath the bridge that lead to the Veins. Remarkably in the battle for the Edge she had merely suffered wounds. What happened to be the most surprising was making a friend out of an equine and his dragon. Then a heavenly-fiery angel had given her armor, making sure to tell her she was never to be selfish. While she tried to fight against the suffering of others from a would be Queen, she had found herself seeing the dark mare as a leader who earned her respect and trust.

After all that she had walked straight to the Throat for prisoners, persuading their leader to join them in the Basin to gain their freedom. A feat she was sure she would pay greatly for later, or hold to an advantage. If that was not enough she had managed to meet the God of Spark and despite her sharp tongue he had not incinerated her. He had eventually granted her the magic which she sought, and had earned. Then she had even been brave or crazy enough to test against the General. The most Faelene remembered was that of a red stallion who was worthy of being called brother. Of a golden mare with a winged tail who needed to be in the Basin for her own gift. One night helping a spotted stallion forget about where he had gone. And of a little girl she would lay her life down for without hesitation.

What was this again? Child's play they called it?
Blinking at the young lady who seemed so intricately painted, who seemed to be finally looking up, Faelene held back touching the equine. Instead she reached out with her voice. "Come Luneia, it is cold and you will freeze to the ground. I will not let that happen." Whatever did the trick didn't matter, Faelene could see the change was already wearing on her captive. It was important to remained detached, yet caring. Envisioning a red blanket, it revealed itself in it's place upon her black back. It always seemed to be needed for someone else, and Faelene used her teeth to place onto the poorly coated one. "As long as you listen to me no harm will come upon you. The sooner you figure that out the better," she whispered earnestly. Faelene began leading her toward her own cave as she began to move again.

On the look out the Thief kept to the trees for cover, but heard no one. If they saw someone she wasn't exactly worried, but rather not stand in the cold any longer. As they came to the mouth, Faelene pointed Luneia to enter first. This one was more to the North in the Aurora Basin, placed from the others and for good reason. "You can try to escape, but know it is much colder out there, and you'll lose my protection once you lose my trust." Silver eyes seemed like hardened steel, resting upon the mismatched of the young mare trying to see if she understood the key was to believe the red maned, to trust her. Life or death.

edenlore1234
[Image: faeleneicon.png]

Messages In This Thread
Don't Even Go There [Faelene/anyone] - by Luneia - 06-10-2013, 04:58 PM
RE: Don't Even Go There [Faelene/anyone] - by Luneia - 06-20-2013, 05:05 PM
RE: Don't Even Go There [Faelene/anyone] - by Faelene - 06-25-2013, 01:49 AM
RE: Don't Even Go There [Faelene/anyone] - by Luneia - 06-25-2013, 05:00 PM