the Rift

[OPEN] I Got Sunshine In a Bag [Open]

Sikeax Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

My little eyes stared straight in the darkness, still hearing the distant sound of the bird's wings as it flew away from me. I never meant to scare it, but it was probably scared of the dark like myself. Something was out there, and it better be Mommy. With a stern look on my face, I stared at it before I got a faint silver glow coming out of the dark. Who has a glowing horn? I don't know, but my pretty pale blue glow from my horn is lighting my face up in a weird way with the yellow glow from the tree. The person in the dark kept coming closer, and then I noticed who it was.
IT'S DADDY!!!!!!!!!
"DADDY!! Daddy, Daddy! I missed you so much! I love you, Daddy! Are you gonna play with me?! Please!"
Daddy was here! Yay! I went straight for him, thinnest of legs trying to keep balance before I tripped and rolled over to him. My attention went straight to my horn, looking for the blue glow that reminded me that it was still there. When I got to him, I gave him the biggest smile I could ever make, but he had a stern look on his face and I sort of knew that right now I was in trouble.
"Uh...... I've been exploring, and got all the way down to the sea and wanted to go for a swim. I can swim pretty good in the snow up in the Steppe. You just have to jump into it and just wiggle about to get up again! I met this colt who was red and black one day while I was swimming in the snow and he thought I was gonna get hurt. I haven't yet. But I've already explored the Steppe, home in the caves, a place with a lot of fog, and the sea where I met my new friend Amara. She let me spend the night in her cave and we told each other stories about our parent's families and then all this darkness came when the Sun didn't rise that morning. So I'm heading home now. Mom is busy and said I was free to go explore as long as I didn't talk to strangers. But Amara isn't a stranger, she's my friend! And you're not a stranger, you're my Daddy!"
I was overjoyed to see Daddy that I had to tell him everything. When we got back home, I was going to have to take him snow swimming with me. That would be great. I always wanted to go play with Daddy seeing as he isn't around that much. Maybe this time he would stay with me and for once I'd have a daddy unlike just having a mom and an Uncle Tonka. And Uncle Tonka squished me once, so I'm sort of grumpy about that.
Remembering I was still lying on the ground, and the snow was cold, I stood up in my own weird way and tried to stand tall like Daddy. Someday I was going to be as amazing as him. I already look almost like him, except he was tall, had white spots, and a weiner. I'm happy being a girl because I think that being a boy would be an annoying job.
My legs wobbled a bit, and I almost fell over for the first few seconds. Maybe he wouldn't notice that I'll probably never get used to the task of moving about, but I'll get partially used to it. Whenever I quit tripping over my own hooves, that is.
A giggle escaped me and I looked straight up to him. Daddy was here, and nothing was going to get him away from me now. He's staying, like it or not.

If you could hear me then, can you hear me now?

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
I Got Sunshine In a Bag [Open] - by Sikeax - 06-25-2013, 03:40 PM
RE: I Got Sunshine In a Bag [Open] - by Roy - 06-28-2013, 12:42 PM
RE: I Got Sunshine In a Bag [Open] - by Sikeax - 06-28-2013, 01:11 PM
RE: I Got Sunshine In a Bag [Open] - by Roy - 06-28-2013, 02:17 PM
RE: I Got Sunshine In a Bag [Open] - by Sikeax - 06-28-2013, 02:48 PM
RE: I Got Sunshine In a Bag [Open] - by Roy - 06-28-2013, 03:19 PM