the Rift

Starlight || Casimir

Casimir Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
"Mandrake...as a mother?"

He repeated the question carefully, not quite sure how to respond at first. He thought about it for a moment, all of the bad memories flooding his nimble mind, and he shuttered. How to describe such a thing to a stranger, one whom probably didn't know anything about him or his brothers?

"Mandrake...Mandrake was not a good mother. I was born from her, and soon after my father was killed. That’s what she did. She would take a stallion, and once the child was born, we would kill the father. When I was just a tiny foal, I talked back to her. What you see of me now is the result. I have been blind since I was six months, and though many more have passed, I don’t necessarily regret it. There is really no love in our family; it is just more of an atmosphere formed of respect that comes from fear and pain. My mother has taken stray foals, killing their families before brainwashing them and having them pursue her own needs. Though never in the world would I disobey her. I love her dearly. She is my mother after all, and she’s all I have besides my brothers, whom I also love. It seems weird to say but…I wouldn’t change anything.”

The thoughts rattled he brain about what he just said. How had he not realized how horrible his mother was before? Maybe because he was, more literally, blind to it. He wanted to do nothing but love her, even for all she had done and the faults she had, and there was no place for him to draw the line. He couldn’t think of how else to handle her, hoping maybe someday that this would all change, and perhaps they could be a real family. But that day would never come. What a shame.

OCC: Sorry for the late response, and it's a little weird :/

"Talk."
sxc.hu

Messages In This Thread
Starlight || Casimir - by Delinne - 02-07-2013, 02:11 AM
RE: Starlight || Casimir - by Casimir - 03-27-2013, 05:09 PM
RE: Starlight || Casimir - by Delinne - 04-07-2013, 06:27 AM
RE: Starlight || Casimir - by Casimir - 04-22-2013, 02:32 PM
RE: Starlight || Casimir - by Delinne - 04-30-2013, 12:58 AM
RE: Starlight || Casimir - by Casimir - 06-30-2013, 10:00 AM
RE: Starlight || Casimir - by Delinne - 06-30-2013, 12:32 PM
RE: Starlight || Casimir - by Casimir - 06-30-2013, 05:45 PM