the Rift

[PRIVATE] [PLAGUE] Cheers To The Night

Crash Course Posts: 74
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 9 :: Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Ragnar :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Nevada

"You are a fool for leaving her alive," her blunt tone drew through one ear and out the other, not fazing me as I had expected it to. It was a fool's choice really, to leave her motionless body in it's resting place still fully capable of breathing, even if it were not controlled by her conscious mind. Instead of wasting my breath to argue a point or attempt to cover my ass, I simply nodded my massive skull once to assure the night black mare that I understood. Her dry tone was rather nice to listen to, consider that screeching and ear shattering cries from that gray lump that I had left behind.

Time seemed to linger for a moment before the black queen spoke again, stressing the reality that whatever the subject of the matter was, was certainly a secret. I wanted so badly to know, so badly that I had in fact carried on this god damn voyage for far too long, but came out on top with the win. If only it had been the kill, as Psyche had pointed out once more. "I understand, my Lady." The corners of her lips had pinched themselves into an evil sneer, one that she wore so well with so little effort.

She continued again, her voice hypnotizing me into full attention. White ears stayed perched forward, pulling all of the information I could render from her tight words into a pool of knowledge. She explained her intentions, our intentions. The same fire that licked the side walls of my belly happily at the sharp cries of the winged rat ignited once more, dancing with excitement in the bubbling acids.

A wicked laugh spilled from her dark maw, drowning out the pleasurable groan of excitement in my belly. Still, I wore a calm face, bright eyes constantly watching the strange colored ones of my cold blooded leader. She was impressed, some what, she had to be. The wing had bought me a ticket into something great, something that would push me into a more important position than a slab of meat as I had been. The corners of my mouth tugged into an uncomfortable smile as well, lips parting only as I spoke. Do I accept? Of course I accept. "Of course, Lady Psyche, I accept. More than willingly."

Ooc: Wow, horrible post. I'm sorry, I thought I had answered this for some reason a while ago.. wow. Good job me. Lol.
Tagged: @[Psyche]
walk walk walk talk talk talk
Please tag me in all posts.

Messages In This Thread
[PLAGUE] Cheers To The Night - by Crash Course - 06-23-2013, 09:07 PM
RE: [PLAGUE] Cheers To The Night - by Psyche - 06-24-2013, 04:05 PM
RE: [PLAGUE] Cheers To The Night - by Psyche - 06-24-2013, 07:00 PM
RE: [PLAGUE] Cheers To The Night - by Psyche - 06-27-2013, 04:10 PM
RE: [PLAGUE] Cheers To The Night - by Crash Course - 07-03-2013, 01:02 AM
RE: [PLAGUE] Cheers To The Night - by Psyche - 07-04-2013, 12:17 AM
RE: [PLAGUE] Cheers To The Night - by Psyche - 07-04-2013, 03:20 PM
RE: [PLAGUE] Cheers To The Night - by Psyche - 07-14-2013, 12:50 PM