the Rift

I'm Wide Awake; Seele, Asylum

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
It's cold. It's dark. The snow is beginning to encase every root, every branch, every little evergreen leaf. The world has fallen silent except for the occasional crunch of hooves against the bloodless colour of the precipitation that coated the ground. It was thick, but it was fluffy. Soft and enticing. The animals were lurking. The world was spinning. It had no real direction. It couldn't find the moon. It couldn't find the sun. The lanterns were being pushed with the crying wind as it reached out to feel something, anything. It no longer had the light to guide it. It was on it's own. And, with that, the wind was finally allowed to become the evil monster it so wished to become.

I allowed my frame to slink through these shadows, the voices in my head mute for the moment. It was lovely finally being able to think. But, of course, it was also lovely to be hidden in the dark. To be able to stalk those that seemed interesting. And most of all, it was also lovely to jump out and give them a little jolt of surprise.

My ear flicked at the sound of bones cracking and then a deep voice catching onto the tails of the wind as they crawled toward me. Instantly, I cocked my head, eyeing the stag through the trees that I was easily hidden. I don't know how long he stood there, watching as it suffered before he stepped on the skull, splattering maroon liquid along the land.

And then he was off. His frame bolting through the snow and kicking it up before leaping across the river. I managed to keep up with him, my steps light and calm as I floated across the snow, eyeing him as he reared up on his hind legs after cursing out mother nature. Pulling myself from the shadows I stepped a few good feet before him. "There is no 'Mother Nature' here, reke." I alerted him, a smirk upon my maw. "Only an Earth God who seems to be... currently indisposed..."

I can't help but to laugh a little as he reared up again, awaiting his hooves to smash into the earth again. Upon their plantation back into the ground I spoke up again. "You are probably looking for a home. I can offer one for... misfits. Those who are... different. Those who aren't accepted by normal society. I can explain further if you'd wish."

419 words
it's fine <33
@[Jasper]
If you're warm, then you can't relate to me
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
I'm Wide Awake; Seele, Asylum - by Jasper - 07-06-2013, 01:31 AM
RE: I'm Wide Awake; Seele, Asylum - by Seele - 07-06-2013, 03:26 PM