the Rift

[OPEN] Its Time || Donai

Ayaka Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

This injured cat thing did not seem too afraid of me. That could be a bad thing, or maybe not. Maybe I had misunderstood this creature and it just wanted a friend. But, if it wanted a friend, why would have it tried to attack me? I figured if the spotted cat did not seem like a threat, and have mistaken me for prey, then maybe we could be friends. I had always thought of cats as my enemy, judging on the way they had approached me before, but this one maybe was different.

My heart was still beating rapidly, and I thought that it may just burst. I now kind of felt bad for spitting such harsh words out at the poor cat. I shouldn't have been that bold to it. My snarl was now dimming down into a low warning growl. My fur did not stand so high on my back and my tail had descended from its straight out position. My legs were not as stiff now, but a little more relaxed. I knew that if this spotted cat really did want to eat me, it would have tried already.

When I asked it for its name, it did not respond with the answer I wanted. “You first.” It said to me. I was a little disgusted at that reply. All I simply wanted to know was its name. Well, I think we all know that cats can be strange… For one second they will be purring at you, and then they will snap and scratch you. Maybe to them, wolves are strange.

“I am Ayaka, Soldier of the Dragon’s Throat.” I spoke with pride in each of those words. I was truly proud to account myself as part of the Throat. But now was not the time to gloat, I felt the need of having to apologize for my childish behavior. “I am sorry spitting such foolish words at you. I guess this darkness has really gotten to my mind.”

[[SOOOO sorry for the wait <3 Also sorry for the short reply ]]

Credits!

Messages In This Thread
Its Time || Donai - by Ayaka - 07-01-2013, 11:20 AM
RE: Its Time || Donai - by Donai - 07-01-2013, 10:55 PM
RE: Its Time || Donai - by Ayaka - 07-03-2013, 07:37 AM
RE: Its Time || Donai - by Donai - 07-03-2013, 05:26 PM
RE: Its Time || Donai - by Ayaka - 07-09-2013, 09:23 AM
RE: Its Time || Donai - by Donai - 07-22-2013, 04:07 PM