the Rift

Hell hath no fury... [open]

Keahi Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
KEAHI
Die Sonne scheint mir aus den Händen, Kann verbrennen kann euch blenden

He takes the bait. She watches, devours him with her eyes, as the big, black stallion thunders towards her. He is an impressive sight, towering a good hand over her, with plenty of muscle on his bones. The friendly whinny he gives in reply makes her smile slightly, satisfied with his state of mind. Without a doubt he must be important, with the way he carries himself, his authoritative demeanor shining out of his body. Keahi immediately assumes a submissive role, not interested in rubbing him the wrong way. Her cranium is lowered, amber-speckled emeralds glistening as they peer into his sapphire equals. Leonine tail is hanging limply, for once ceasing its constant movement. A glimpse of despair is fleetingly seen in her face; it is one of the most difficult things to fake, for it is so easy to overdo it. "An honor, m’lord Indy. I’m seeking refuge while I recover from these wounds," she says softly, singing the words as is her habit.

Taking a couple of steps closer, she diverts her eyes to the ground, lobes flicker towards the ebon hessian. "As I was crossing the threshold of this realm, I was attacked. A large stallion approached me and spoke in maddened haze, before using his dark powers to assault me," she speaks, pausing to swallow a lump in her throat. She has spent her whole life perfecting her act, and it is near flawless by now. "His words were venomous. He mentioned the Foothills, and how it was ruled by an idiot and her poor, less idiotic man. Those are his exact words," she tells, truthfully. Looking him in the eye, she now speaks in a clear voice, more powerful than anything else that has crossed her velvet lips. "Mauja of the World’s Edge. That is the name he gave me, though for all I know, he might be telling lies," she says, shrugging her shoulder at that last notion.

In fact, she hasn’t spoken a single lie in all that she has said. Keahi has simply chosen to withhold some of the information to her advantage, so until explicit questions were asked, there would be no need for uncomfortable truths. Even then, she was sure to come up with something convenient. "He was a big stallion, white as a ghost and with a blue horn. As you may imagine, I would feel very uncomfortable returning to my solitude, for he might have followed me here. I do not feel safe with him; if he will single out and attack at random, there’s no telling what he will do next," she says, ending her tale with a wisp of plead in her catlike eyes. Hopefully, he will jump in with all four legs, but she doesn’t know him, so she will have to wait and see.

Messages In This Thread
Hell hath no fury... [open] - by Keahi - 08-06-2012, 03:35 PM
RE: Hell hath no fury... [open] - by Indy - 08-08-2012, 10:50 PM
RE: Hell hath no fury... [open] - by Keahi - 08-10-2012, 04:33 PM
RE: Hell hath no fury... [open] - by Indy - 08-12-2012, 10:55 AM
RE: Hell hath no fury... [open] - by Keahi - 08-13-2012, 02:22 PM