the Rift

bring what you will (lee and who ever else )

gemini Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

The stallion rose and introduced himself as Castiel. She watched as he sighed and said that there wasn’t much left to live for. She remembered feeling like that too, after she lost both her parents. “Don’t worry about your appearance,” Gemini said. “I don’t care how clean you are. Head up, chico, don’t be ashamed. I think you are something,” She poked him with her horn again. “That’s flesh and blood right there. You’re standing here, so you must be something,” Gemini looked over Castiel again and noticed the scars. “Scars tell stories.” She mumbled. “You are something Cas,” She said. “You’re not pathetic at all. I know what pathetic is.” Gem said, thinking of her father, who just left without a trace. “No, instead, you’re something brilliant.” The mare mused. She could see that Castiel was a strong unicorn. He might think himself as weak, but instead, he was strong because he went through more than the average unicorn. She did not bear any scars or wounds of the past, yet he did. Many of them. Gemini admired his strength to keep pushing on, even if it killed him. “You want to join me? I’m going to the Aurora Basin. You’ll find your new family, and your new home there. C’mon.” She gestured with her horn to the path in front of them that lead up to a large mountain. Gemini stopped suddenly. She didn’t want to force him to go if he didn’t want to. “Do you want to come?” She knew that some were hesitant to move into a new herd, because of their past.

Credits!

Messages In This Thread
bring what you will (lee and who ever else ) - by Castiel - 07-13-2013, 04:40 PM
RE: bring what you will (lee and who ever else ) - by gemini - 07-13-2013, 05:07 PM
RE: bring what you will (lee and who ever else ) - by Castiel - 07-13-2013, 05:59 PM
RE: bring what you will (lee and who ever else ) - by gemini - 07-13-2013, 08:26 PM
RE: bring what you will (lee and who ever else ) - by Castiel - 07-13-2013, 08:52 PM
RE: bring what you will (lee and who ever else ) - by gemini - 07-13-2013, 09:24 PM
RE: bring what you will (lee and who ever else ) - by Castiel - 07-13-2013, 09:45 PM
RE: bring what you will (lee and who ever else ) - by gemini - 07-14-2013, 05:15 PM