the Rift

bring what you will (lee and who ever else )

gemini Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Gemini could see that he wasn’t going to trust another just like that, and she didn’t expect him to. Trust took time, she knew. She was so quick to trust her father, because he was her sire, but then he just ran away. He didn’t care enough about her to stay. But she wouldn’t tell anybody that. Maybe she’d tell Cas, but later in time. She still felt a bit awkward talking about it. Cas giggled and it brought her out of her thoughts. “Muahaha,” She said dramatically. “I know your tickle spots and you don’t know mine!” Gemini knew that she didn’t bear any scars, only a broken soul. On some days, it weighed her down heavily, but on days like today, it was forgotten, and she felt a bit lighter. When the stallion pinned his ears back, Gemini realized it wasn’t towards her, but to whatever was going on in his mind. She nudged him softly. “Breathe,” She said quietly. “Thank you,” she said briefly. Gemini saw that he was a bit unsure about large groups, but he agreed to go with her anyways. She grinned. “Okay. I promise they won’t hurt you. If you feel threatened, tell me. There’s no need to thank me, Cas. I would’ve forced you to come anyways.” She said, and then laughed. “I’m joking, I’m joking!” Gemini smiled. “Let’s go, stud.” She teased, gesturing at the path lit with green orbs hanging from the trees, providing a light in the darkness. “It’s going to rain soon,” Gemini said.

Credits!

Messages In This Thread
bring what you will (lee and who ever else ) - by Castiel - 07-13-2013, 04:40 PM
RE: bring what you will (lee and who ever else ) - by gemini - 07-13-2013, 05:07 PM
RE: bring what you will (lee and who ever else ) - by Castiel - 07-13-2013, 05:59 PM
RE: bring what you will (lee and who ever else ) - by gemini - 07-13-2013, 08:26 PM
RE: bring what you will (lee and who ever else ) - by Castiel - 07-13-2013, 08:52 PM
RE: bring what you will (lee and who ever else ) - by gemini - 07-13-2013, 09:24 PM
RE: bring what you will (lee and who ever else ) - by Castiel - 07-13-2013, 09:45 PM
RE: bring what you will (lee and who ever else ) - by gemini - 07-14-2013, 05:15 PM