the Rift

bring what you will (lee and who ever else )

Castiel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Castiel was worried about being too rough around the edges, but his natural soft nature didn’t allow the horror dealt to the painted horse to ruin his soft heart. Occasionally there would flicker something into the mare’s eyes a painful memory from the past lurked in them. It however quickly faded as the stud laughed, which was indeed light in tone offering warmth in it to all who would care to listen to it or take the time to make it happen. “Oh I will find yours eventually….beautiful” In a second the horse forgot all his worries and cares the black lady made them disappear for a brief time, though this remedy was a quick fix like someone pops in an aspirin so the girl had the same affect. In time Gem if this relationship would be able to grow will become more effective in happiness for the stallion. It was amazing to him how quickly she was able to calm him when the scream filled his head “ I feel better” nudging her in return. “You wouldn’t have been able to get me to move by forceful means and I know your being honest when you say they won’t hurt me. There is genuine care in your tone Gem…do you mind if I call you gem or should I say joker” he followed amazed at the green orbs lighting their way “How did you do that?? It’s very impressive lady” he got playful back

Messages In This Thread
bring what you will (lee and who ever else ) - by Castiel - 07-13-2013, 04:40 PM
RE: bring what you will (lee and who ever else ) - by gemini - 07-13-2013, 05:07 PM
RE: bring what you will (lee and who ever else ) - by Castiel - 07-13-2013, 05:59 PM
RE: bring what you will (lee and who ever else ) - by gemini - 07-13-2013, 08:26 PM
RE: bring what you will (lee and who ever else ) - by Castiel - 07-13-2013, 08:52 PM
RE: bring what you will (lee and who ever else ) - by gemini - 07-13-2013, 09:24 PM
RE: bring what you will (lee and who ever else ) - by Castiel - 07-13-2013, 09:45 PM
RE: bring what you will (lee and who ever else ) - by gemini - 07-14-2013, 05:15 PM