the Rift

[OPEN] A new home

Castiel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
“Arrogant every soul can be, but not always the best in some circumstances” he spoke walking on the wind seemed to pick up more and it was that dreaded blow in your face kind of rain. However the paint had some peace for once things were easier to get through when you had a gentle hearted soul with you, as Gem was quickly proving herself to be. The way her touch calmed him made the stud start to forget and sweetly the boy walked along his head held inches from against the mare’s well toned neck. Having a travel buddy had its perks the lady served as a block from the rain “You’re a good soul don’t ever lose that quality whatever the world may thrust upon us we can’t let it define who we are” Despite all the hurt Cast refused to break completely in a deranged way the horse kept fighting on, even if it was killing him slowly. Doing the right thing was all he knew since being a colt. “As far as meeting each other the timing couldn’t have gone all the better Gem” he teased at her. “Magic exists though its presence has poofed as well no pun intended. At the end of the day hope and faith overcomes all how do you think I am even alive still. If the ways of yesterday are restored would you obtain magic”

Castiel laughed at her and licked her neck “ Angel surely I am not you are the one who saved me remember you got me off the ground you’re a precious Gem” He laughed and poked her shoulder with his horn “ I just wanted you to be comfortable is all don’t have to go trudging through this god awful weather for my sake” he pressed his head into her neck as they walked she was warm he lacking a coat was chilled to the bone “ Well you can always….keep me warm till I get use to it” The stallion hoped he wasn't coming on to the lady too strong, as is he was not ready to be tied to another. The stag giggled as she got him wet further “ Oh no sorry are we” he bumped her playfully with his rear “Your very interestingly odd”

Messages In This Thread
A new home - by Castiel - 07-14-2013, 05:42 PM
RE: A new home - by gemini - 07-14-2013, 07:00 PM
RE: A new home - by Castiel - 07-14-2013, 07:28 PM
RE: A new home - by gemini - 07-15-2013, 02:32 PM
RE: A new home - by Castiel - 07-15-2013, 03:20 PM
RE: A new home - by gemini - 07-15-2013, 08:15 PM
RE: A new home - by Castiel - 07-15-2013, 08:52 PM
RE: A new home - by gemini - 07-16-2013, 02:34 PM