[OPEN] Take me, wash my sorrow away

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Voodoo
tear me open pour me out,
inside there's things that scream and shout

The hate radiated off of the dark stallion's body like a heat wave, the tone of his deep voice equally sharing as much emotion. I let out a deep breath in a short snort, red rimmed ears pulled back to my poll. The stringy mane that hung over my neck buried my left ear in it's wake. "-or do you want your brains all over the rocks?" He continued on, but the words refused to enter my head. Perhaps they suggested; an image of my limp body in the shallow wake of ocean waves flashed through my head. My right foot ripped at the soft ground before me, digging a small hole that instantly filled with ocean water as I scooped out the sand. The crazed stallion reached out with bared teeth toward my face. Naturally I tucked my face into my neck, feeling the rounded bones graze the bridge of my snout in result.

I stepped back, knowing that this stallion was my equal height and could easily do it again within a second. He was built elegantly, his body narrow and lanky; much like myself, but with a certain awkward curvature to sections of his body. I was straight in nearly every way, like a board. The bird had stopped crying, but Africa's voice bubbled through my head along with the forces of ocean wind "Don't hurt him" she sounded... weak. Nothing like the quirky, lively mare I had met before.

What time had passed between the brute snapping at my face and my thoughts bouncing through my brain had maybe been a spilt second, though it felt like an eternity. I was not in the mental condition to fight any one right now, nor was I really ever, but especially right now. If I took one good blow to the head I would probably beg for another. This being thought over, I wheeled back a few steps, drawing away from the dappled brute. My tail flicked back and forth with loud snaps, lashing both back legs and it moved back and forth so quickly. "What do you want from her?"

My breath was quick out of anger, I was not exasperated or tired in any way. Why was it that I was defending this girl any how? I didn't even really know her.. I had met the bird one time, and she was a little irritating. I took another step back, like the coward I am. My heart was still beating too fast for the little amount of action that had happened. Anger always got the best of me, causing my blood pressure to sky rocket up and intensify the most common emotion I felt.

My skull rotated over to the gray mare, allowing me to examine the scarred wound on her shoulder for a split second. What had happened? Not allowing myself to dwindle on the thought, I turned back to face the brute; my attention again fully devouring his every action. I wasn't about to get into another fight that I knew I would lose, Mauja had still left me wondering what I could do better without throwing myself away like a piece of trash in the wind.

Text here "Chat here." Voices here
Tagged: @[Africa] and @[Shajake]

i run but it stays right by my side
Table by Frostie
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Take me, wash my sorrow away - by Africa - 07-01-2013, 12:56 AM
RE: Take me, wash my sorrow away - by Shajake - 07-01-2013, 01:49 AM
RE: Take me, wash my sorrow away - by Africa - 07-01-2013, 05:45 AM