the Rift

[OPEN] A new home

Castiel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Castiel no longer felt alone it was great liberating feeling and his first step to recover had begun he was slowly moving forward. Yet that didn’t mean his demons would go away so easily defeated he could feel them scratching at the door of his psyche still. Like all things sinister they liked to come out at night and go bump in the form of nightmares. They would prey on the stallion’s infatuation for the black mare that put a bad gut feeling in the painted unicorn. Besides that doubts still plagued his head for instance “Why would anyone care about you” “is this promise land a scheme a plot to lure in innocent horses to their deaths” “would it just be like before when they beat me kicking me onto death’s porch” he prayed to the gods Gem couldn’t see them or the worry in his brown eyes the paint declared this a struggle only he could fight. Saying hiding his fears well “oh everything is interesting about you gem every last hair is unique” the stallion giggled again at being jabbed with her horn “Well we don’t have to be alone anymore….if you care to stay…you don’t have to if you don’t want to….I mean…I am just gonna stop before I get foolish” he got all shy and even more so when his excited hug shocked the lady, but the nick name made him pick up his refined head bearing a beaming smile “ come I see a nice little cozy crevice in the mountain passes to get us out of the cold to an extent” nibbles her neck and runs forward, but slips and slides on sleek ice “aaaaaaaaah” regains his footing still booking it “ that didn’t happen come catch up”

Messages In This Thread
A new home - by Castiel - 07-14-2013, 05:42 PM
RE: A new home - by gemini - 07-14-2013, 07:00 PM
RE: A new home - by Castiel - 07-14-2013, 07:28 PM
RE: A new home - by gemini - 07-15-2013, 02:32 PM
RE: A new home - by Castiel - 07-15-2013, 03:20 PM
RE: A new home - by gemini - 07-15-2013, 08:15 PM
RE: A new home - by Castiel - 07-15-2013, 08:52 PM
RE: A new home - by gemini - 07-16-2013, 02:34 PM