the Rift

[OPEN] Take me, wash my sorrow away

Shajake Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

He had missed his mark, and as the colt repeatedly backed up, ever closer to Africa(the exact thing Shajake was wanting), his insanity hit the breaking point. He wasn't about to let a little colt come in and try to be hero. There aren't hero's in the world, and the madman knew this full well because if there were hero's in the world, was his own at?
When a growl errupting deep inside his throat, rumbling and roaring like an angry Lion prepared to kill the idiot who dare stood before him staring him in the eyes, Africa's soft, weakened voice broke the silence. She asked him not to hurt the damned colt, and as much as he hopelessly cared for the one winged mare, he was caring enough to follow her words.
When his head was moved back for the colt, his green eyes moved way from the damned Basin kid that stood before him. A snarl took across his face as a bit of sanity took over with the girl's plea, her weakened state making his stomach churn after the bit of happiness he received with their first meeting in the rainstorm. "Whatever, Africa. Get lost kid. NOW!"
The moment he yelled the now at the kid, he partically roared, teeth barred and ear flattened down to his neck. A question is presented to him, and with his green eyes wide and full of monsterous thoughts that he will follow with the first Basin unicorn he can find once this one is gone, he chuckles in the face of the colt. "That's personal."
His very vision lingers upon the colt before he lunges out again, this time going for the gray and red colt's black mane, with the intentions of biting down and throwing the colt out of his way if he doesn't move fast enough. Shajake knew full well that the insanity would come back, but in ways he wasn't paying attention to his brain. Scinfaxi was beside him, standing still with no emotion. His voice was no where to be seen in the dark stallion's head.
The moment he is sure he can get the colt away for good, he does.
It's a fast action made while the colt turns his head to check on her, the green eyed stallion's main intention in knocking the kid down on his side, and then shoving his head into the sand. Sorry, Africa. I don't want to be too much of Mr. Nice Guy today. Even if you did say please. His hind legs move him towards the colt, ready to see if this is when the colt grows his balls finally and learns to fight.
Fight like a man, if Shajake had his personal preferences.
Front legs ready to do any harm they can inflict, teeth barred and mouth open, ready for a bit at the kid's neck, and one ear just flopping around on his head like a dead leaf, he is ready for he's got himself into. He's ready for that very moment when he can his perfect revenge just for the girl he somehow learned to care for in a madman's fucked up head.
Here you go girl, this one's for you.

"talk talk talk"
OOC: Omg, I'm so sorry it's so short. I just didn't know what to have him do at the moment. The next will be longer, promise.

“BUT THE TRUTH IS A DOUBLE-EDGED SWORD; ITS A DANGEROUS THING." - MICHAEL SCOTT .

Messages In This Thread
Take me, wash my sorrow away - by Africa - 07-01-2013, 12:56 AM
RE: Take me, wash my sorrow away - by Shajake - 07-01-2013, 01:49 AM
RE: Take me, wash my sorrow away - by Africa - 07-01-2013, 05:45 AM
RE: Take me, wash my sorrow away - by Shajake - 07-01-2013, 11:35 AM
RE: Take me, wash my sorrow away - by Africa - 07-01-2013, 10:14 PM
RE: Take me, wash my sorrow away - by Voodoo - 07-02-2013, 01:10 AM
RE: Take me, wash my sorrow away - by Shajake - 07-11-2013, 07:03 PM
RE: Take me, wash my sorrow away - by Africa - 07-12-2013, 06:32 PM
RE: Take me, wash my sorrow away - by Voodoo - 07-15-2013, 06:14 PM
RE: Take me, wash my sorrow away - by Shajake - 07-17-2013, 07:53 PM