the Rift

Follow me, orr not. ( Ayaka )
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
The sun had finally vanished entirely, it took pride in storing hues of auburn and violet for another dawn. It’s very dark now, and heaven is full of pristine diamonds that sparkle like distant sentinels keeping firm watch over the creatures below. Another clear night. The core temperature of our home has cooled significantly, the breeze is light and brisk. I stand ready, wings half unfurled and body held with a firm rigidness that is almost perfect—it was hard to remind myself that this was just another training session. Except it was different, my opponent had the fangs of a predator, and claws instead of daggers.

My opponent was a wolf.

A shiver slipped down my spine, goose bumps rose on bare flesh that was lightly covered with fur. I forced a smile and lowered my maw a fraction to better regard the beast that stood by, “Shall we begin the dance?” One golden hoof rose up before falling again to strike the red sand below; it rose slowly in an unnatural way, seemingly suspended in time. Then all at once the pool of granules fell around my shoe back to the earth that it had spawned from. I was tempted to use my magic for this battle, but it went against my moral principles to use offensive power against clan folk. Neck muscles flexed the silver and gold collar that circled shoulders, breast, it clung to my flesh like a second skin. It wouldn’t be used for combat tonight.

Setting: (This is set directly after this thread 'http://helovia.net/showthread.php?tid=7650&pid=58552#pid58552', before the endless night sets in) The sun has set over Dragon's Throat. This spar will take place somewhere between the border and the Oasis. Winds are light and its a clear, cool night.

Buffs: Swift & Bulk

No magic, or companions.

Image Credits
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Follow me, orr not. ( Ayaka ) - by Midas - 07-19-2013, 03:17 PM
RE: Follow me, orr not. ( Ayaka ) - by Ayaka - 07-20-2013, 08:50 AM
RE: Follow me, orr not. ( Ayaka ) - by Midas - 07-22-2013, 10:44 PM
RE: Follow me, orr not. ( Ayaka ) - by Official - 08-13-2013, 12:59 PM