the Rift

The forgotten and shivering (CLOSED)

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin

The mare before her, despite her beauty, looked weak. Her knee on the floor, her slow rise... everything about the mare screamed giving up. Kahlua could not know if this mare had experienced the infinite blackness the way that Kahlua herself had, but she guessed that the mare probably had. Regardless, Kahlua did not think too much into the matter. She wasn't smart enough to analyze things of such magnitude and even if she could have she didn't really want to. Thinking was stressful to her and she didn't really want to. So instead, she let the mare rise from the snow.

But, as the mare fell again, Kahlua couldn't help but feel a twinge of compassion. She hadn't come here with any intentions other than to gather a new herd member and bring her home; however, watching this other mare struggle pulled at her heart. Perhaps it was because of the moon coming out, perhaps it was because she was remembering the time she had spent with Onni and how scared she had been... Either way, she stepped forward and tried to nudge at the mare's shoulder as she spoke.

“It was gone?” The words made Kahlua look back up to the moon for a moment and sigh, remembering the darkness. As the mare heaved herself up, Kahlua quickly tried to spin around so she was facing the same way as the mare and provide her a shoulder to lean against, should she want it. Penguin. Kahlua repeated the name to herself a few times before she finally began to speak. “Lean against me if you want, I'm not too strong but I can try and help.” The words were foreign on her tongue, helping was not necessarily her nature, but she couldn't leave this mare to fall again. “The moon was gone... I don't know why. Smarter souls might...” She trailed off slowly. “I'm Kahlua, of the World's Edge, by the way. We have a fire there. It burns forever. We could warm you, if you'd like...”
Who am I to want to help someone else? Well... this is a strange feeling, isn't it? How am I supposed to feel about this? I mean... I don't want her to die. But do I care if she lives, really? I suppose I do, since I'm here trying to help here.... but where did this come from?
.KAHLUA

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
The forgotten and shivering (CLOSED) - by Penguin - 07-19-2013, 09:30 PM
RE: The forgotten and shiving - by Kahlua - 07-19-2013, 10:42 PM
RE: The forgotten and shiving - by Penguin - 07-19-2013, 11:52 PM
RE: The forgotten and shiving - by Kahlua - 07-20-2013, 12:49 AM
RE: The forgotten and shiving - by Penguin - 07-20-2013, 01:09 AM
RE: The forgotten and shiving - by Kahlua - 07-20-2013, 11:07 PM
RE: The forgotten and shiving - by Penguin - 07-21-2013, 10:25 PM