the Rift

[Asylum] Lost in the present

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
And she was afraid. Already. Good. At least she had some normal senses in her body. One should be afraid when I am warning of nightmares lurking and waiting to attack. I was not one to be trifled with. Nor was I one to be clung to like a savior. I did not offer these beings a home to make friends. I offered this home to strengthen us so that we could build our army and take over a land to gain power.

So, after I was certain she had been scared as much as I had desired I switched over to offering her a home - a protection from these horrors which I had spoken of. Shock seemed to widen her eyes as she looked at me horribly confused. What? I wasn't joking around! I was honestly offering a home to the bumbling mare who was completely and totally lost. The mare's head shot up in surprise and took a step back. Reallly? Really!? We had to start getting afraid.

She better not pass out on me. I don't wanna deal with an unconscious mare. I really don't. She mumbled the words of proof that she didn't want to pass out either and then I watched as her breath caught in her chest. You ask too much too soon. Innerste chided, but again I ignored her. It really didn't matter to me. I needed to know who I was bringing into my home. Was that so bad?

The mare offered her name, and claimed she couldn't really remember anything else. Oh. How she needed to stop stuttering! It was getting slightly annoying. "Well, Sonya. Come. Movement will aid in warming up your bones and hopefully stop this incessant stuttering. You will fit just fine, especially if you really cannot remember. Everyone here has something that is a little screwed in the head - but we are a family because of it. I am Seele, a co-leader of The Asylum." I explained, shoving my maw into her side to force her to start to move. "Come on. It is a little bit of a trek toward our home, if you so wish to join us. Otherwise, I will drop you off at the border of this threshold so you can search out a home on your own." I finished, swishing my tail before beginning to lead her toward where the Asylum was located.

Hopefully we had a new recruit...

405 words
@[Sonya]
thread done with your closing post?
and i'll post for you to be changed to outcast/see the Asylum board <3
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread