the Rift

God can you hear me? God is missing.

Confutatis the World Eater Posts: 179
Hidden Account atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 16.2hh :: 9 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Mongrel :: Common Kitsune :: Dark Illusions wanda

Today, the mare so vicious, so cruel and unloving, so bitter and quick to judge, lifted her head and flared her nostrils of sooty black; her eyes, harder than a wall of unforgiving stone, rested on his wicked-thorned head, upon the open wound bleeding crimson red. Desist.

She stepped forward, not speaking, features unruffled by the wolf that appeared and the unicorn bloodied like a handsome lord she met and left in the snow weeks ago. Her head swings about, ears flicking back as her one-eyed gaze studies the stallion carelessly, a gleam of vindictiveness to her yellow gaze. "Death will eat you and I will flay your skin from your bones, prince of ashes, and I'll pull apart your ribs to find what lays within." Undirected to one in particular, her voice grates hoarsely, the crunch of gravel beneath old boots. "Pull back your mane and show me your eyes, so I may take them from your head."

Withdrawing back to the shadows untouched by the silver gleam of moonlight, Confutatis fades once more, becoming one with the darkness, forgetting the light and embracing the black with a fervored passion, letting it soothe her fractured insides that are no longer whole, no longer innocent and untouched. Cut her open and out will spill black oil, flooding the world in it's depth and unendingness, her many warped layers.

"Confutatis, do not forget." For a moment the moonlight gleams on her speaking muzzle, gleaming in delicate white lines upon her whiskers and the mask upon her charcoal face.

don't hold your breath, don't wait for me, i'll eat you in your sleep
short, but there really wasn't much to say c:

Messages In This Thread
God can you hear me? God is missing. - by Zaron - 07-20-2013, 07:33 PM
RE: God can you hear me? God is missing. - by Ayaka - 07-21-2013, 11:22 AM
RE: God can you hear me? God is missing. - by Zaron - 07-21-2013, 04:58 PM
RE: God can you hear me? God is missing. - by Confutatis - 07-21-2013, 10:51 PM
RE: God can you hear me? God is missing. - by Ayaka - 07-22-2013, 08:44 PM
RE: God can you hear me? God is missing. - by Zaron - 07-27-2013, 01:57 AM