the Rift

God can you hear me? God is missing.

Ayaka Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Ok… So it looks like this kind of stallion was not one that would take advice. He threw his words at me as if I was just a tiny blade of grass. If I were him, I would watch my tongue, after all… I am a predator. All I had to do is bite his large ass to get him crying back to his momma. I was made with fangs and claws for a reason… Not only did he spit his words at me, but he called me, ‘son’. I mean, is he an idiot? I am obviously a female, even blind or deaf ones could tell that… Could horses really not be able to tell the genders of other species, or was this one just messing with my head?

“Well… It is an opinion but some might find it a useful one.” I tried so hard to keep my voice from showing anger, and I hoped that they wouldn’t be able to tell how fired up I really was inside. “Also, the Dragon’s Throat is not for dragons, but for horses like you. I am lucky to have been accepted into such a lovely home. I have come to offer you a place in my herd. We have plenty of food, water, and even a source of light in these dark times.” I somehow managed to keep cool while I spoke, or at least I think. My smile still was there and my tail still managed to keep its gentle wag.

Two other souls emerged from the woods as the hornless grey soul left. One was a canine like me, and the other one of the three others. I immediately knew that they was from the Basin from his stench. And my second clue, his words about the magnificent horned ones. Who would even want to make those without horns? I looked over at his follower who seemed to still be just a pup. I wondered if the plague of racism got to his head too.

My gaze now not directed towards the pup, but jumping from each of the figures, waiting for one of them to speak.

Credits!

Messages In This Thread
God can you hear me? God is missing. - by Zaron - 07-20-2013, 07:33 PM
RE: God can you hear me? God is missing. - by Ayaka - 07-21-2013, 11:22 AM
RE: God can you hear me? God is missing. - by Zaron - 07-21-2013, 04:58 PM
RE: God can you hear me? God is missing. - by Ayaka - 07-22-2013, 08:44 PM
RE: God can you hear me? God is missing. - by Zaron - 07-27-2013, 01:57 AM