the Rift

[OPEN] 'Till I See Double [Shajake]

Crash Course Posts: 74
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 9 :: Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Ragnar :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Nevada

Silence was never my friend, my mind always tended to wander and find every crack and crunch of a stick or leaf in the distance. I dropped my large skull for a moment, tossing it back up in order to throw the dark sheet away from my vision; I hate not being able to see everything around me. The majority of the twisted, greasy hair bent backwards, finding it's way to be tucked behind either ear or wound around the bone that jutted from my forehead. Both cold blue eyes were able to see now; adjusting my vision to something I much rather appreciated.

The silence was something too eager to play tattle-tale on it's first friend; but this was something I could bare with for a while. A sense of being watched fell over my body, grabbing and pulling at me with cold, grimy hands. My dark eyes narrowed into suspicious slits, peering around carefully. A cackle echoed through the dead silence forest as if it were an empty cave; bouncing through the air off of every tree to howl through the territory. The thick hair along my wide spine raised along with startled bumps that formed on my flesh.

Both white ears pressed back to my poll, pressing the black mess of mane down where they rested. The gray skin around my nostrils stretched, causing them to flare and my top lip to rise; baring every stained tooth in a brutish matter. Silence eased over the dark forest once more, seeming to erase the very chill that had climbed up my spine and resetting the forest to the dull place it had been before.

I knew better than to believe that the provider of the noise was gone along with the echo; there was no way I could allow myself to believe that it was. Soft cracking, barely noticeable, off in the distance. I shifted my skull in order to find the carrier of the laugh; only to continue staring into darkness. Everything became quiet for another moment, my vision finally finding some movement almost directly in front of me. Narrowed eyes opened wide again, watching the body move from the hill side that I had not noticed.

A deep breath erupted from my lungs and created a deep snort, a warning of my attention. Inside, my muscles stiffened, ready to push my massive weight to one side or the other in order to avoid or rush something. I stood quietly, waiting for the character to show their face.

Tagged: @[Shajake]
Ooc: Sorry if I misjudged some of the post, my brain's going a million miles an hour right now. Blegh, :(
walk walk walk talk talk talk
Please tag me in all posts.

Messages In This Thread
'Till I See Double [Shajake] - by Crash Course - 07-17-2013, 07:36 PM
RE: 'Till I See Double [Shajake] - by Shajake - 07-18-2013, 10:31 AM
RE: 'Till I See Double [Shajake] - by Crash Course - 07-23-2013, 01:47 AM
RE: 'Till I See Double [Shajake] - by Shajake - 07-31-2013, 06:42 PM