the Rift

God can you hear me? God is missing.

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi
d’Artagnan couldn’t help but smile at the strangers tone. There was a darkness there that was quite enjoyable on his ears and he laughed in rough edged humour. He said nothing at first however, listening to the mares voice their own threats back and he tilted his head first at Seele who snarled back at him to which he simply smiled at her. The Nightshade had to admire the sharpness of her tongue and with that fact alone his dislike for her deepened, perhaps one day her name would be known throughout the land, but whoever dared utter her name to him would have their voice box torn readily out to live as a mute for the rest of their life. Aramis bared his razor teeth and his long slim tail became stiff as a low growl ripped out from frothing lips. It was then that d’Artagnan shook his head and sighed, "leave it be Aramis. If she thinks you are just a mere mutt then air is all that lies between her ears.” With that he was about to turn back to the 4 horned stag, however the shade’s crimson ears catches the vindictive voice and he turns sharply to meet the equine’s sickly eyes.

For a moment the Nightshade frowned, he hadn’t heard an equine speak death like that before and her gaze more than matched her voice. Yet, d’Artagnan was arrogant in his confidence and sneered towards her. "Indeed death will eat me one day, but whilst I’m alive I wouldn’t advise coming within my reach hornless, or else you won’t be around to see me die and I’ll be the one flaying skin from bones.” He watched her fade away into the shadows of the woodland then, offering her name at the last moment to which d’Artagnan notes, but says no more. Turning his attention back to the stranger and the wolf, who had previously whelped for the Dragons Throat, the Nightshade began to walk off towards the Basin, tilting his head one last time to eye the newcomer.

"I have things to do and little time to stand around in the presence of those who are ants in my shadow. I am d’Artagnan the Nightshade and the use I have for those horns of yours depends on how well you can use them, the Aurora Basin has no need for the weak. So if you think you’re good enough boy, you’re welcome to follow me and I’ll turn those horns of yours red. By all means follow the women if you want, but if you do make sure you remove your manhood that lies falsely between your legs.” His gaze was sharp and calculating, for a few moments he let his offer stand before departing for the lands of snow and ice.

[ooc; sorry for the small delay <3]
Image Credits

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
God can you hear me? God is missing. - by Zaron - 07-20-2013, 07:33 PM
RE: God can you hear me? God is missing. - by Ayaka - 07-21-2013, 11:22 AM
RE: God can you hear me? God is missing. - by Zaron - 07-21-2013, 04:58 PM
RE: God can you hear me? God is missing. - by Ayaka - 07-22-2013, 08:44 PM
RE: God can you hear me? God is missing. - by d'Artagnan - 07-26-2013, 04:20 PM
RE: God can you hear me? God is missing. - by Zaron - 07-27-2013, 01:57 AM