the Rift

[OPEN] Nightmares come at night

Tonka Posts: 87
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18 hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Sky

Tonka
I'm Going in for the Kill... I'm doing it for the Thrill

Tonka was finding joy out of this. He could see that this was making her uncomfortable, but he did not know why. She was very pretty. Didn’t she ever have someone who liked her before?

Oh no… I do not like her. Well… Maybe just a little bit… No, I can’t do this to Chemical. What about her foal? I am not just some sort of player, or cheater! A playing cheater! I have seen ones like that, and I don’t want to become that! I am a good boy!

She tried to take her eyes off of the brute, but he noticed her eyes slowly slipping back at him. "Tonka, do you ever feel you make bad decisions that you are happy you made?" Her voice was like beautiful chimes in his head. As she took a step forward and reacted her muzzle out to his, he wanted to pull it away and walk back home, forgetting that this all ever happened. But, he just couldn’t. A boyish smile slowly danced on his lips. “I always make decisions that I regret but then end up loving. I used to regret taking on leadership to the Assassins. I just the fear that I am going to not give them what they want and that I’ll be driven out, again. But now, I love them all. I couldn't and wouldn't and leave if it meant my life.” He extended his neck, letting the tip of his nose touch the top of her delicate maw.

Oh god, I might as well just tell her my whole life story! I really should not be telling her this. She is new, and… Pretty… Stop it... I’m just going to get in more trouble. Oh god, why to mares have to be so attractive?

A new sound crackled in the distance. A stench clung to his nose and wanted to make him gag. Then, he showed up. A golden skinned bastard. Tonka quickly pulled his head away from Hestia’s, making it seem like none of that had even happened. "Is everything okay here?" He questioned. Tonka guessed he had smelled the blood and had come to investigate. “Everything was great, until you showed up.” A cold voice rang out of his throat, unpleased in every way. A grim stare was shot at the golden gems of the new comer.

Credits!

Messages In This Thread
Nightmares come at night - by Tonka - 06-19-2013, 08:43 AM
RE: Nightmares come at night - by Hestia - 06-24-2013, 06:01 PM
RE: Nightmares come at night - by Hestia - 07-08-2013, 01:12 AM
RE: Nightmares come at night - by Hestia - 08-13-2013, 11:48 AM
RE: Nightmares come at night - by Tonka - 06-26-2013, 07:46 AM
RE: Nightmares come at night - by Tonka - 06-27-2013, 10:40 AM
RE: Nightmares come at night - by Tonka - 06-27-2013, 12:47 PM
RE: Nightmares come at night - by Hestia - 07-03-2013, 10:27 PM
RE: Nightmares come at night - by Tonka - 07-06-2013, 12:05 PM
RE: Nightmares come at night - by Apodis - 07-09-2013, 05:18 PM