the Rift

Hell hath no fury... [open]

Indy Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

The mare begins to spin a tale of being attacked in the Threshold by a large stallion, which Indy could believe. In his lifetime he'd come across many a stallion who would attack a weaker mare to try and force her into breeding. The act was sickening and made his stomach churn. "I am very sorry for your ordeal." He spoke calmly and smoothly, hoping to soothe the mare. She continued to speak, however, and Indy was forced into silence as she repeated what the stallion had said to her. An idiot and her less idiotic man?

"Mauja of the World’s Edge. That is the name he gave me, though for all I know, he might be telling lies."

Indy snorted at the mare's now suddenly strengthened tone as she accused the Edge leader. "I know the stallion you accuse." He informed the mare. "Not once has he ever hinted toward malice." Aside from when his own mate had acted unjustly and unfairly toward him. He could understand the stallion's reaction to that even if he wouldn't have reacted in the same way.

The description she gave fit Mauja to a "T", but Indy could not take her word for it. He would have to meet with the stallion and discuss the situation with him so he could find out both sides of the story. "Madam, if you are truly frightened to live alone then you are welcome to live within our borders so long as you abide by our rules." He said in the same gentle voice. "Welcome to the Foothills."

sxc.hu, Sooty-Bunnie, AlaskaStock, and ilovearies

Messages In This Thread
Hell hath no fury... [open] - by Keahi - 08-06-2012, 03:35 PM
RE: Hell hath no fury... [open] - by Indy - 08-08-2012, 10:50 PM
RE: Hell hath no fury... [open] - by Keahi - 08-10-2012, 04:33 PM
RE: Hell hath no fury... [open] - by Indy - 08-12-2012, 10:55 AM
RE: Hell hath no fury... [open] - by Keahi - 08-13-2012, 02:22 PM