the Rift

[OPEN] My Immortal || Chemical

Chemical Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

You got to know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em, know when to walk away and know when to run.

Tonka... my sweet, sweet Tonka. My crimson eyes watched as he rounded the tree, only to say my name is that voice of his. Damn that voice. Had he come to rescue me? Had he come to get us both out of this? My thoughts soared and my ears perked up, a smile growing on my face.

They took you to. I nodded slightly, my fiery red orbs dimming back to that dull crimson. I had to keep it together. I couldn't show weakness. I just couldn't! And as much as those damn tears were pulling at my eyes and punching them to set them free, I couldn't bring myself to let them stream down my face. Then my love went to pieces and that had weakened me. To the point where a single tear descended down my face but I stood strong and allowed my own maw to graze his cheek and my neck to wrap around his.

"Tonka, calm your ass down. Once Kaj stole you, I got so angry, oh so fucking angry, and I went after him. Then Vikram challenged me and I couldn't fight. I'm pregnant for God's sake. No one hurt me, and I'm fine, I really am.

Though apparently they can't get it through their thick skulls I can't fly with this extra poundage I'm carrying."
My wings extended, he probably wouldn't notice, but I wanted to show him anyways. "They just plucked my flight feathers, no big deal. They'll regrow soon." They ink black appendages were tucked back tightly. I comforted him in my own ways, embracing him, wrapping my neck around his and muzzling his shoulder. My voice was barely a whisper, and cracked a few times. I was trying to keep it together with every ounce of strength in my body.

He asked of the foal and with a sigh, I turned sideways "She or he's still kicking it. They didn't touch him or her. We're fine." I reassured him, my watery crimson orbs looking into his blue ones. I unwrapped my neck and my ears flickered and I watched as I felt something touch the side of my stomach. My body tensed but I relaxed again as I reassured myself it was only Tonka. Damn, I had grown skittish... even more.

Then he started blurbing about stupid stuff that wasn't true and I almost whacked him upside the head wing, it flexing outwards. "Tonka, shut up with the nonsense! We're fine." I dropped my wing and shook my head, my blood colored eyes locking onto his "Damn you, Tonka." My voice cracked and I rushed him, embraced him. My wings dropped limply and I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out.

My thoughts collected themselves, and I finally pulled away "Listen to me, my love. I want you to listen to me carefully. We cannot show weakness, alright. We can't. For the sake of our child. We have to keep our cool." I looked at him, then a smile brazed my face, as much I could muster right now. I had to stay positive, if not for me, for my child. For Tonka.

"The main thing is, we're here. Together. And we're gonna get through this hellhole." I sighed "But first, we need to focus on our child, hm? What about names, Tonka? We haven't even got names ready and I could drop any day."

@[Tonka]
You never count your money when you're sittin' at the table.
There'll be time enough for countin' when the dealin's done.

gas maskhorsepattern

Messages In This Thread
My Immortal || Chemical - by Tonka - 08-02-2013, 10:28 PM
RE: My Immortal || Chemical - by Chemical - 08-03-2013, 06:49 PM
RE: My Immortal || Chemical - by Tonka - 08-04-2013, 07:17 AM
RE: My Immortal || Chemical - by Chemical - 08-04-2013, 09:48 AM
RE: My Immortal || Chemical - by Tonka - 08-06-2013, 07:45 AM
RE: My Immortal || Chemical - by Chemical - 08-07-2013, 10:37 PM
RE: My Immortal || Chemical - by Tonka - 08-08-2013, 07:48 PM
RE: My Immortal || Chemical - by Chemical - 08-12-2013, 12:36 PM
RE: My Immortal || Chemical - by Tonka - 08-14-2013, 08:26 AM