the Rift

[OPEN] We Meet Again, Friend

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.

H a r m o n y
peace begins with a smile..

Harmony wondered among the thistles. Confused at where she was. She just simply wanted to find her mother. She had been searching for a bit, and was sick of it. She just wanted to spend time with her.

With her harks set back, she walked on. Somewhat irritated, everything seemed to be so frustrating. She pushed back the feeling, yelling at herself. Stop that, right now. The thought of her crossing over to that side was too difficult to bear. Her conversation with Antheia still haunted her thoughts, sending shivers up her spine. Heaving a large sigh, she started to trot. The thistles danced in the slight breeze she made with her dainty body, some of them scratching her hide. She despised this land, it was nothing like her favorites, Endless Blue, or Heavenly Fields. All this land had going for it was annoying thistles and... she squinted. Purple flowers . Stamping her foot, she tried to zone out that horrible, ugly color.

Harmony became more alert for others, in hope of finding her mother. She moved on with her harks perked and her ears set forward. She came across a small rise to set eyes upon her. Her beautiful painted coat was striking, she was sure it was Antheia. She started to canter, her dainty hooves making a soft padder as she flew across the soil. Why am I so happy to see her when I just saw her hours ago? She shrugged. I guess Harmony just loved her that much.

As she approached she let out a joyful neigh. Stopping beside her mother, she looked into her eyes. Nuzzling her she spoke,

" Hello mother! "

OOC
Sorry to but in (:
@[Harmony] @[Midas]
Word count: 293 ... lol. that's pathetic.

text text text
thoughts
"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
We Meet Again, Friend - by Antheia - 08-03-2013, 09:43 PM
RE: We Meet Again, Friend - by Midas - 08-04-2013, 04:04 PM
RE: We Meet Again, Friend - by Apollo - 08-05-2013, 09:34 PM
RE: We Meet Again, Friend - by Harmony - 08-05-2013, 09:46 PM
RE: We Meet Again, Friend - by Antheia - 08-05-2013, 11:31 PM
RE: We Meet Again, Friend - by Midas - 08-06-2013, 11:42 AM
RE: We Meet Again, Friend - by Apollo - 08-09-2013, 11:43 PM
RE: We Meet Again, Friend - by Antheia - 09-11-2013, 06:58 AM