the Rift

[OPEN] My Immortal || Chemical

Tonka Posts: 87
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18 hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Sky
Tonka

"Tonka, calm your ass down.”

Her words hit me like a rock to my head. But she was right, I needed to calm down and stop being so fucking emotional. This was not like me. I guess this whole stolen thing had really gotten to my head. I wasn’t even this bad at the Foothills, though they did treat me with a little more respect. But now, I was treated just some dirty scum that you would find on the bottom of ones hooves.

Anyway, the rest of her words were not as demanding. Even if they were I wouldn’t have cared. As long as I was here, with my love, I did not care what words she through at me. Even though she told me to calm down, I simply couldn’t. I just could not control myself. It was as if I was trapped.

“Chemical, as soon as they grow back, if you had your foal and can fly, fly away from here, if you would like. Go get someone to help and I will watch the foal. And thank you for trying to save me, but you shouldn’t have! If I wasn’t in this mess I would have come to your side and made sure that no one took you.”

The feeling of her neck wrap around mine was the best feeling I had ever felt before. I looked into her ruby orbs, my eyes still flowing with tears. The image of her looked so perfect right then. Her large gems staring back into mine. Oh, how I had missed that beautiful face and her wondrous crimson eyes. She unwrapped her neck around hers and then I felt her wince as I touched the side of her. The poor mare had probably gotten so wary when she came here.

"Tonka, shut up with the nonsense! We're fine."

There was the rock to me head again. She was right though. I really needed to get my head straight and stop being so fucking emotional. “I know… I really need to stop, but I just am so angry at myself.” My tears were starting to stop falling from my eyes, though they still fell from here and there.

“I will never show weakness to them unless it is totally necessary. This is the first time I have shown weakness since I have arrived. Also, when our foal is born, we need to make sure that she or he knows that this is not a good place and to be weary around here.”

My neck extended and I placed atop of hers. A tear got loose from my lapis orbs and streaked down my face before falling into the mist. I pulled my head back, staring lovingly in her red eyes as she spoke. Names she wanted? I had never named something before and what is the name I came up with is horrible? What if my child walks around with a horrible name that I came up with? It would surly get made fun of. Oh my poor child is going to get beat up if I don’t think of a good name!

“A name? Ermmm… I’m not really good at coming up with names, but I’ll try… Uhh…. Well, we could name it Bob… No that would be horrible name for it. Umm… How about Kilchii? For a boy, of course… but anyway, do you have any names in mind?”

@[Chemical]

Walking "Talking" Thinking

Messages In This Thread
My Immortal || Chemical - by Tonka - 08-02-2013, 10:28 PM
RE: My Immortal || Chemical - by Chemical - 08-03-2013, 06:49 PM
RE: My Immortal || Chemical - by Tonka - 08-04-2013, 07:17 AM
RE: My Immortal || Chemical - by Chemical - 08-04-2013, 09:48 AM
RE: My Immortal || Chemical - by Tonka - 08-06-2013, 07:45 AM
RE: My Immortal || Chemical - by Chemical - 08-07-2013, 10:37 PM
RE: My Immortal || Chemical - by Tonka - 08-08-2013, 07:48 PM
RE: My Immortal || Chemical - by Chemical - 08-12-2013, 12:36 PM
RE: My Immortal || Chemical - by Tonka - 08-14-2013, 08:26 AM