the Rift

[OPEN] We Meet Again, Friend
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
I wouldn’t be able to remain silent for long, someone was coming. A welcome friend, a welcome presence. Apollo, his scent was sitting on the cool breeze—eventually he came like a tide illuminated by the moon. A unicorn I considered my brother arrived with a smile and greeting upon his lips not for me, but for the mare. “Miss Antheia!” That title was known and it didn’t take long for memory to kick up. Antheia danced for the goddess, I remembered her from our rather random meeting with a young foal and my bonded soul partner. As if on cue a child also stepped into the field, rather excited to see the dame that had drawn all of our attention. “Hello Mother!” I scrutinized the child instinctively, seeing if she was the same youth that had lost her 'Bob' to my bird. They were not the same, this filly had no crowned weapon emerging from her forehead.

Antheia obviously didn’t recognize me in the bleak light at first, her nicker was soft and encouraging though. Those pale eyes had seen me standing by, and she had made a quick decision to not approach. Had it just been myself and this lady, we might have gone our separate ways. Apollo was here now, and I longed to catch up with my dear midnight friend. Stepping from the shadows and into the faint light I responded to her call with a soft wicker and trotted to the happy little trio. A playful smirk caught the corners of my lips until each side had risen to match a fresh light that had covered the darkness in my eyes, “Apollo, Antheia, good to see you both again.” My gaze shifts to regard the little foal with a smile before turning to the icy unicorn with proffered muzzle, I murmur, “How fairs you and yours in the endless night brother?”
Image Credits
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
We Meet Again, Friend - by Antheia - 08-03-2013, 09:43 PM
RE: We Meet Again, Friend - by Midas - 08-04-2013, 04:04 PM
RE: We Meet Again, Friend - by Apollo - 08-05-2013, 09:34 PM
RE: We Meet Again, Friend - by Harmony - 08-05-2013, 09:46 PM
RE: We Meet Again, Friend - by Antheia - 08-05-2013, 11:31 PM
RE: We Meet Again, Friend - by Midas - 08-06-2013, 11:42 AM
RE: We Meet Again, Friend - by Apollo - 08-09-2013, 11:43 PM
RE: We Meet Again, Friend - by Antheia - 09-11-2013, 06:58 AM