[OPEN] H-O-M-E
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd
It's not hard to live like a ghost.
I just haunt all that I wanted, and leave what I don't.</style>

Perhaps it is fitting, that Gaucho is the first to arrive. After all, Levi was the one who welcomed Gaucho into Helovia, shouldn't he repay the favour?

Then again, do you see the broad blue stripes across Gaucho's chest? Those appeared when he challenged Levi for the rank of Sergeant, and Levi failed to show up. Although Gaucho would have much preferred to actually have beaten the grullo, rather than simply claiming his title, his failure to appear was evidence enough, that he was not fit to be called a Sergeant any longer.

From the skies, the muscular form of Gaucho descended; masked by the inky blackness that had over taken Helovia. His stormy gaze had acclimatized well to the moon and starlight that now twinkled across the persistent night, but it was nothing compared to the bright light of the sun that the bay was used to. Relentless, his patrols had persisted, darkness or not, and lately there had been much to patrol. Strangers on the border, enemies within the walls...and now...

"Leeev-eye?" It was almost a question. Almost. As Gaucho landed upon the compact ground, still not completely unfrozen from Frostfall, he eye'd Levi suspiciously. Gaucho's antlered brow remained raised, his steely gazed narrowed as his bulky black wings remained extended, as if to symbolically block Levi's way into the Throat.

Even Mara, who's reptilian body was not as agile as it would be when the warmer climates came, slithered into Gaucho's antlers to spy the stallion. Her forked tongue scented the air as her beady black eyes took in Levi's form. A low hiss escaped her throat, as she mentally prodded her primal carriage, as to whether or not they would attack. His mind was open to her, yet remained ambiguous, for even he did not know.

Time would tell, but the bay was sure that they would not be alone, for long.

Image Credits
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
H-O-M-E - by Levi - 08-07-2013, 07:09 PM
RE: H-O-M-E - by Gaucho - 08-07-2013, 08:22 PM
RE: H-O-M-E - by Midas - 08-07-2013, 11:32 PM
RE: H-O-M-E - by Levi - 08-09-2013, 08:35 AM
RE: H-O-M-E - by Gaucho - 08-09-2013, 06:43 PM
RE: H-O-M-E - by Midas - 08-10-2013, 09:18 PM
RE: H-O-M-E - by Levi - 08-19-2013, 02:22 PM
RE: H-O-M-E - by Gaucho - 08-19-2013, 02:46 PM
RE: H-O-M-E - by Levi - 08-19-2013, 03:19 PM
RE: H-O-M-E - by Gaucho - 08-19-2013, 03:36 PM