the Rift

[OPEN] My Immortal || Chemical

Chemical Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

You got to know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em, know when to walk away and know when to run.

"I like that... Kilchii. It's got it's own nice ring, it's fierce, I love it. If it's a girl, it needs to be equally as fierce as well though." I wracked my brain, scouring every corner and crevice to search for a name that would seem to fit. I wanted it to roll off of someone's tongue with grace and elegance but I also wanted that certain pop in it. Kilchii had nailed it and I had simply not thought of one if it was a girl.

"Perhaps, why not something sharp but elegant in a way? Perhaps... Speirling?" The combination of both a tool that could be used to send death rattling throughout ones body and cause them to expire with an ending that hinted at youth made me smile. It sounded quite perfect to me. It could fit a feisty little pistol or it could fit a complete sweetheart. Just depended on how she would turn out. This saying it was indeed a she and not a he but I had no clue. I would be happy with either as long as my child was healthy.

My crimson irises darted from the ground back to him. They were shifty, even in the company of one I loved so dearly. It was this love that brought on care and it was this love that brought on worry as well. My darting eyes looked up and down his body and it was then that I noticed he seemed nervous, anxious in a sense. He seemed so tensed up... just not the Tonka I was used to.

I stepped back twice, turned my head sideways, and sighed as I flicked my ears around me. I circled him once then proceeded to step right in front of him again and looked at him with a questioning eye. His body language, his words... it was different I guess. Then again, it might just be my eyesight in this damned mist. It might just be my senses acting up with the extra flow of hormones in my body.

"What's wrong, my love? You seem so nervous and tense," I step forward and muzzle his cheek "Different in a sense. Did they hurt you? Did someone or something hurt you? Did something happen?" And if they did, there would be hell to pay. If they had, I would find them myself and hunt them down only with a strong drive to drill my own hooves into their very chest and trample the heart that lied there.

However, I would not let those sour thoughts permeate this moment as of yet. I could be ripped away from him and never see my beloved again and I would cherish this. The muzzling moved away from him and my neck went under his, looking up at him almost as though a child would.

My inquisitive eyes looked at him with a sigh "Tell me, what have I missed?"
You never count your money when you're sittin' at the table.
There'll be time enough for countin' when the dealin's done.

gas maskhorsepattern

Messages In This Thread
My Immortal || Chemical - by Tonka - 08-02-2013, 10:28 PM
RE: My Immortal || Chemical - by Chemical - 08-03-2013, 06:49 PM
RE: My Immortal || Chemical - by Tonka - 08-04-2013, 07:17 AM
RE: My Immortal || Chemical - by Chemical - 08-04-2013, 09:48 AM
RE: My Immortal || Chemical - by Tonka - 08-06-2013, 07:45 AM
RE: My Immortal || Chemical - by Chemical - 08-07-2013, 10:37 PM
RE: My Immortal || Chemical - by Tonka - 08-08-2013, 07:48 PM
RE: My Immortal || Chemical - by Chemical - 08-12-2013, 12:36 PM
RE: My Immortal || Chemical - by Tonka - 08-14-2013, 08:26 AM