the Rift

[OPEN] My Immortal || Chemical

Tonka Posts: 87
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18 hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Sky
Tonka
I felt a surge of happiness run through my system as Chemical agreed to the name, Kilchii. Maybe naming foals wasn’t too hard after all. Then Chemical spoke of a name. It had the perfect ring to it. It was absolutely lovely for a filly. A smile grew on my maw. Speirling. I scanned it over in my head. It was such a beautiful name. It sounded fierce, brave and graceful all at the same time. “Speirling. It is absolutely perfect for a filly.”

If its name ended up being Kilchii or Speirling, I knew our foal would be perfect. I had to admit, I was a little afraid of being a father. The thought of my own father leaving me and my mother was torcher. I hadn’t even gotten to meet him that much. I vowed that I would not be like that to my child, but I was afraid. What if I couldn’t be the father that I wanted to be so badly for my foal? What if it hated me? The thought of it despising me made my mind cringe.

Chemical circled me, as if to be studying my whole structure. "What's wrong, my love? You seem so nervous and tense," She questioned when she was done studying me. She then nuzzled my cheek, putting a slight smile on my face. I looked into her lovely cherry orbs, but then broke eye contact quickly. What was there not to be nervous about? We were stolen in an unfamiliar place and Chemical was going to have her foal any day now.

“I am just kind of afraid that they will never let us out of here I guess. It is not like when Ophelia stole me. She told me how I could help myself and the Assassins and let me free. Here, they are not as kind as she was to me. And other than the challenge that brought me in here, they did not hurt me. Do not worry, my love. Nothing is bothering me other than being held here by my will.”

She pulled away, the soft warm of her moved away from my cheek. The sound of delightful bells came out of my darling’s maw once again, asking me to tell her what she had missed. I looked into her red pools. I reacted out to touch her forehead with the end of my maw, nuzzling her, but then taking it away. I loved badk into her eyes and spoke with a gentle and caring voice

“You want to know what you have missed? I will be honest then. You have missed my ass getting kicked by Kaj in the challenge. Not too long ago, Hestia came down and tried to set up peace with the Edge, but that did not work. Nothing to dreadful or embarrassing happened from then on that you have missed.”

[[ @[Chemical] ]]

Walking "Talking" Thinking

Messages In This Thread
My Immortal || Chemical - by Tonka - 08-02-2013, 10:28 PM
RE: My Immortal || Chemical - by Chemical - 08-03-2013, 06:49 PM
RE: My Immortal || Chemical - by Tonka - 08-04-2013, 07:17 AM
RE: My Immortal || Chemical - by Chemical - 08-04-2013, 09:48 AM
RE: My Immortal || Chemical - by Tonka - 08-06-2013, 07:45 AM
RE: My Immortal || Chemical - by Chemical - 08-07-2013, 10:37 PM
RE: My Immortal || Chemical - by Tonka - 08-08-2013, 07:48 PM
RE: My Immortal || Chemical - by Chemical - 08-12-2013, 12:36 PM
RE: My Immortal || Chemical - by Tonka - 08-14-2013, 08:26 AM