the Rift

[PRIVATE] destiny's got a hold on me

Castiel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Cast, as he had introduced himself as, seemed to be rather relaxed which calmed me down a bit. Who was he anyways?
"Which herd do you belong to? Because I don't think you want to belong to these racist fucks." I said, glancing at the Basin again. Maybe he didn't know that they were racist?
In that case, I was ever so happy to tell him.

The stallion felt rather bad for plowing into the mare and quickly uttered “ I am so sorry miss” the fool had always moved about more often than not unaware of his environment. This way his mind thought had a habit of getting the unicorn into troublesome situations that could have been easily avoid by simply watching one’s own step. Noticing the mare was another unicorn brought a sense of calm to him for some unexplainable reason, maybe as the saying goes “safety in numbers” was his line of thinking. Looking in closer detail the paint admired the lady’s unique white cheek markings, but admiration quickly to sorrow as his eyes caught hers glistening with tears. A urge went through him to wipe the tears from her cheeks with his muzzle when the girl broke down before him into a broken hearted wale. Being polite the paint with relaxed posture stepped forward offering to do just that for her with the deepest respects.
Hearing the mare’s conviction about losing her family made the stallion think of how his own had been taken by murderous fools. Sighing he spoke with a voice soft as silk and lowered his head to look into her eyes “Dear Delinne I am so sorry for your loss. Who took them? Maybe I can try to get them back for you….I lost my parents once I know your family’s plight all too well. You mustn’t give up hope and endure this tribulation….If you are willing I will help in any way I can” after talking the stud offered a sweet nuzzle if she would have it

Sighing the stud already assumed she was talking about the basin and was about ready to storm in there to piece back her family. Responding the painted unicorn looked towards the basin “ I had no clue they were like that….after hearing this tale about how they treat others I don't want to stay much longer in that place….maybe I could sneak your child out of there they wouldn't see it coming” he smirked after saying that then nuzzled the mare's shoulder with encouragement " this isn't over yet...any horse in need is a friend of mine"

Messages In This Thread
destiny's got a hold on me - by Delinne - 08-02-2013, 04:08 AM
RE: destiny's got a hold on me - by Castiel - 08-02-2013, 09:19 AM
RE: destiny's got a hold on me - by Delinne - 08-02-2013, 11:16 AM
RE: destiny's got a hold on me - by Castiel - 08-09-2013, 04:51 PM
RE: destiny's got a hold on me - by Delinne - 08-10-2013, 03:32 AM
RE: destiny's got a hold on me - by Castiel - 08-15-2013, 11:30 AM
RE: destiny's got a hold on me - by Delinne - 08-16-2013, 03:34 AM