the Rift

Can You Lead Me Through The Dark? [Open]

Hecatia Oer'Sour Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Hecatia Oer'Sour
All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.

Sun has not risen? Hecatia was quiet for a few moments. It was a mare, that much she could tell, and she seemed kind enough for Catia not to shy away. "Company...Yes. I would like that." The distorted like eyes blinked and stared passed her. "I am Hecatia Oer'Sour. Often called Catia, if you wish to call me that." Her ears twitched and she took a few wary steps forward, however she halted for a quick moment when her hoof brushed a root. Avoiding the possible hazardous trip she took a different, and longer step. "What might I call you?" The head shifted towards where she had heard the voice though she didn't completely face her. Luck had gotten her this far, and perhaps this mare could help her get farther without any danger. "Sikeax. Beautiful, pleasure to meet you...doctor." It wasn't long when the random outburst of swearing and screaming caused Catia to take quick steps back and stumble lightly, scratching her leg on some unknown object. Adrixaura. Steadying herself as best as possible she let her sisters explosion pass, and words of what the world looked like float to her. Blue mishmash eyes closed, doing her best to think of what her sister had described. The mention of a daughter and her ears twitched, eyes snapped open and her head turned to where the voice of Adrixaura had been heard. She had a niece, what did she look like? Was she there now? Her attention was quick to go to Adalaide and apologize for her sisters behavior. "I'm sorry. Adrixaura has always been protective, our family has always been that way. And my sister has always been my eyes." Her unseeing eyes blinked and she looked up at the sky, trying to imagine the moon before looking for Adalaide and then her sister, or at least where she could only guess they stood. "Adri, apologize? Please." Taking a few steps towards one of them her knees came close to her chest. She could smell Adalaide getting closer than Adri and steered to the right. Hoping not to hit her or something.

"OOC: :) Shes so innocent like and my reply totally sucks, sorry.

Messages In This Thread
Can You Lead Me Through The Dark? [Open] - by Hecatia Oer'Sour - 08-09-2013, 10:13 AM
RE: Can You Lead Me Through The Dark? [Open] - by Adalaide - 08-09-2013, 10:55 AM
RE: Can You Lead Me Through The Dark? [Open] - by Adrixaura - 08-09-2013, 02:26 PM
RE: Can You Lead Me Through The Dark? [Open] - by Hecatia Oer'Sour - 08-09-2013, 05:33 PM
RE: Can You Lead Me Through The Dark? [Open] - by Adalaide - 08-09-2013, 09:07 PM
RE: Can You Lead Me Through The Dark? [Open] - by Adrixaura - 08-11-2013, 11:23 PM
RE: Can You Lead Me Through The Dark? [Open] - by Hecatia Oer'Sour - 08-11-2013, 11:48 PM