the Rift

// destitute

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin

I'm here. Again. Remind me why I'm back? Yeah, I'm not really sure either. I guess something about this place feels safe. I guess another part is that it is something I can do to keep busy. Since plans to become a crafter, and someday the glazier, are going slowly, this gives me purpose in life. Anyway, I'm working on it. At least as long as I keep recruiting then the leaders in the herd may yet look at me as an asset. Look... give me some credit. I'm not that smart. This is all I can think of to do.
Are you lost? Words echoing in the trees in response to a soft neigh caused Kahlua's ears to flicker. In plodding around the land she had yet to find any lost souls. Seems someone else had done the work for her. Turning around and heading back towards where she had heard the voices, Kahlua picked a slow trot. The motion was choppy as her right side was still well bruised from a stupid attack she had made on the giant lizard thing that had crawled from the fiery depths of Helovia's Heart.... Helovia's Hell, to Kahlua.

I can lead you out. A few more words fell from the lips of an unknown before Kahlua could make her way to the scene. Late entrances were always more dramatic anyway. With only the light of the moon to guide her, Kahlua moved through the trees cautiously. Mud was always waiting just around the corner to splash onto a freshly cleaned coat and ruin it. With not much else going for her, Kahlua prided herself on her beauty; therefore, she thought it best to look as good as possible when she would burst onto the scene. Slowing to a walk, she did just that.

“Of course, there are other options,” she said with a smile as she exited the trees, arching her neck and holding her tail up just slightly. Her voice was kindly, a dancing sound that filled the air with joy. Nodding her head to both mares in turn, Flordeperia first, Kahlua halted amidst there group. Not knowing which was the newcomer and which was the Helovian native, Kahlua tried to keep her eyes on both of them equally for now. All she knew was that neither of them called the Edge home. “I'm Kahlua. My herd... my family seeks those that wish for equality among species. It is safe there, though still as dark there as anywhere else. I make you a similar offer- a guide from these woods to happier places.” Of course she did not and could not know who it was she was interacting with. Poor Kahlua, she never even stopped to think that either of the unicorns would not like her greeting.

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
// destitute - by Flordeperia - 08-09-2013, 01:20 AM
RE: // destitute - by Illynx - 08-09-2013, 08:32 AM
RE: // destitute - by Kahlua - 08-09-2013, 06:52 PM
RE: // destitute - by Flordeperia - 08-10-2013, 01:19 AM
RE: // destitute - by Antheia - 08-10-2013, 01:38 PM
RE: // destitute - by Dúchanar - 08-11-2013, 03:05 AM
RE: // destitute - by Descaro - 08-12-2013, 07:31 AM
RE: // destitute - by Illynx - 08-12-2013, 12:39 PM
RE: // destitute - by Kahlua - 08-13-2013, 02:23 AM
RE: // destitute - by Flordeperia - 08-14-2013, 06:46 PM