SWEET DREAMS ARE MADE OF THIS [O]

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
give me your eyes for just one second,
give me your eyes so i can see
everything that i keep missing

The warm rays of the sun had still not curled back up on these lands. The tendrils had not wrapped around my skin. I had not felt the intricate dance that the warmth possessed as it played with my muscles and allowed them to move correctly. I still had not felt the familiar, comfortable vibrations that meant the world was working in order. Something seemed off. In fact, the only time which I had felt the Earth creating it's usual heartbeat had been in that meadow with one who seemed to be like the Gods that I had been told so much about.

Yet, I seemed to be much like a moth to a flame, as I was drawn toward this border that I had entered in while I attempted to figure out why it was buzzing in such a strange manner. The way it even shook my own frame's outline in my head was slightly disturbing, and if I edged closer to the it the strength would only make it seem as though it was going to toss me right back and have me land upon my haunches. I still wondered if anyone else could feel the vibrations, or if I was the only one who had ever needed to learn how to pick up on them. It concerned me, a little, but not enough to deter me from crawling back up toward the Threshold.

As I continued to inch forward I felt a larger animal, one with wings again, seeming to move skittishly through the branches. Confusion flooded my features as I stopped, standing stark still, alert to the entire world around me. His legs seemed to be kicking up in a high-stepping motion as his frame twitched, each little vibration drowned out just a little by the incessant buzzing. And then, he seemed to stop, my frame having been moving to track him a few feet off to the side to ensure that he didn't accidentally injure himself. Taking a closer 'look' at the space he was in I noticed that it seemed to be a very small clearing, in a sense - just barely large enough to fit him if he spread his wings out.

Cautiously, I pulled myself from the expanses of trees and into the edge of the clearing. The hawk marking on my left haunch was glowing brightly in the dark, but I couldn't see it - in fact I didn't even know I had such a marking upon my frame. Still, the yearning for my old companion was pulling at my soul as I fought to concentrate on the stag who seemed to have stopped trembling. "Are you alright, sir?" I questioned, twitching my audits a little as my eyes gazed toward him without ever actually locking onto his frame as one with sight would do. "I am Rasta, an informant for the Dragon's Throat. Might I be of any assistance at all?" I allowed my soprano chords to come out smooth and gentle, almost like honey, as I delicately tipped my dished cranium to the side in an inquiry.

524 words
@[Anixiel] <3
If you have any questions, do not be afraid to ask <33
Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
SWEET DREAMS ARE MADE OF THIS [O] - by Anixiel - 08-09-2013, 06:46 PM
RE: SWEET DREAMS ARE MADE OF THIS [O] - by Rasta - 08-09-2013, 11:13 PM
RE: SWEET DREAMS ARE MADE OF THIS [O] - by Anixiel - 08-10-2013, 04:39 PM
RE: SWEET DREAMS ARE MADE OF THIS [O] - by Rasta - 08-11-2013, 10:12 PM
RE: SWEET DREAMS ARE MADE OF THIS [O] - by Anixiel - 08-12-2013, 05:11 PM
RE: SWEET DREAMS ARE MADE OF THIS [O] - by Rasta - 08-13-2013, 11:03 PM