the Rift

[OPEN] I Spent My Life Becoming Invisible

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.

H a r m o n y
peace begins with a smile..

Harmony let her clefts take her to her favorite place in Helovia, the Heavenly Fields. Here, there where hardly any ugly purple flowers, not often was there rebellious beings wishing to be rude.
Taking a deep breath, she let the scent of the land flow into her nostrils. She smiled. Being here was one of her favorite past times. She hardly ever was in Worlds Edge, for she had no friends there. After she made a few, she would spend more time enjoying her herdland, but for now, she shall run free through Helovia meeting all of it's inhabitants. Harmony loved meeting new beings. It didn't matter your species, color, shape or size. All she wanted was a nice little talk, to get to know you and become friends, if you where willing that is. In her short time here, she had already met a few beings who wished not to spend their time talking to the little filly. She knows that you can't expect everyone to want to be her friend, that was just to big of an expectation.
As she walked on, she let her blue pools take in every inch of this beautiful moonlit land. The long stems of grass danced in the slight breeze that also made her curly locks tickle her coat and dome. Her harks where set forward, her muscles rippling under her thick winter coat with every step she took oh her dainty clefts. They sunk into the moist soil, the melting snow grabbing at her cornet band, throwing a chill across her frame. As she walked on, she threw up droplets of melted snow and mud, staining her lower legs with the disgusting substance. She came to a halt swiftly, lowering her dome to get a look at the ugly marks the mud was making.
I guess I'm going to have to find some water somewhere to clean this off. It's going to bother me if I don't...
Harmony's inner clean freak kicked in. She hated being dirty, it just gave her a gross feeling. Why? She doesn't really know. Shaking off the thought she walked on.
She took a step forward, raising her dome when she noticed an equine wondering the fields. She smiled and trotted on.

" Hello! Who are you? "

@[Solace]

Messages In This Thread
I Spent My Life Becoming Invisible - by Solace - 08-10-2013, 11:28 PM
RE: I Spent My Life Becoming Invisible - by Harmony - 08-11-2013, 03:03 PM