[OPEN] Monkey Wrench
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd
It's not hard to live like a ghost.
I just haunt all that I wanted, and leave what I don't.</style>

From his patrol high in the sky, Gaucho's stormy gaze had watched as Cera had swiftly descended to the ground. He knew vaguely of the relationship between Midas and the colt, but the idea of adopting another, was not something that his simple brain could understand. However as the colt dropped, Gaucho's gaze found that he was falling towards another - likely one his age.

Game? He wondered simply, mentally nudging Mara for her opinion. Sleepily the snake slid forward until she spilled over his forlock like a dash of silver in his dark locks. Her tongue scented the air, as her dark eyes peered below. Both pairs of eyes wondered of the shape below was Zenobia, yet without wings, Mara decisively shook her head, snuggling back up into his antlers. Making a loop, Gaucho had time to see the colt nudge the female, before his back was turned and his patrol began to take him in another direction.

SsssSssSs Mara hissed, wriggling in his antlers to try and force her bonded to turn his blocky head. With a grunt, the bay looped once again the eternal night sky, his bay body lit up with shades of red, as flames from the fire were cast high into the sky.

Game He repeated again, but then paused.

His eyes narrowed, as he watched Cera drape a wing over the creature, and call out into the night. His dark ears flickered, and his mind began to waver on whether or not this was truly a game being played by the two below. Although they didn't appear to be a threat, the associate between the golden child below, and My-das was so strong, that it pulled the bay down from the skies. Large black wings buffeted easily in the air, bringing Gaucho swiftly and rather elegantly down to the sands. As his large hooves struck the terrain, he grunted, turning his antlered brow towards the pair.

"Playing a game?" He inquired, his rich voice sounding clipped as he carefully and choppily formed the words. From his antlers, Mara edged forward once again, trying to spy movement from the filly's chest.

Image Credits
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
Monkey Wrench - by Roskuld - 08-11-2013, 11:16 PM
RE: Monkey Wrench - by Cera - 08-12-2013, 01:02 AM
RE: Monkey Wrench - by Gaucho - 08-12-2013, 11:29 AM
RE: Monkey Wrench - by Roskuld - 08-13-2013, 01:18 AM
RE: Monkey Wrench - by Cera - 08-13-2013, 10:51 AM