the Rift

Be the Icon.

Iconic Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Iconic

Her blue pools rested on Hana for a brief second. She then turned back to Midas as her smile deepened. Her harks stretched forward as he spoke to her again, her pools set looking into his.
“It good that your time spent here has been fruitful,”
She nodded, and kept quiet, hoping he would carry on the conversation. Her dainty dome expressed a loving look. Her pools where soft and somewhat joyful.
Her dainty hooves shuffled as he asked to hear about herself. Her large muscles rippled under her thick, sleek midnight coat. She chuckled and started to speak, her kissers parted;
" Hmm. Well, I would like to start by making friends with powerful beings, much like yourself. Making allies is very important to me. I plan to possibly start my own herd. But, before I do that, I might like to visit some herds, like your own to see how things work here in Helovia. I would love to be a leader some day. "
She dipped her dome in respect to Midas, in a gesture saying that she was finished speaking. Her smile returned, her face lighting up.
She noticed Midas's shock in her actions toward the other mare. Iconic despised when others' acted goody goody. She sighed, and spoke to Midas and Hana this time, her orbs set to the space between them;
" Excuse my sudden outburst. "
She then took her focus away from the past situation, and she focused on Midas. Her smile started to fade as Midas spoke

“If working as a family, as one unit doesn’t appeal to you…I’m afraid my homeland will not stratify your needs.”

Her smile returned and she took a step toward Midas, she flicked her lengthy tail, glancing at Hana. Her pools shifted back to Midas, setting upon his steel collar. Her smile deepened. She stretched her muzzle toward his ear, gesturing that she didn't want Hana to hear.
" Dear, dear Midas. I only was frustrated with the way that this mare presents herself. With her boring presence and her small vocabulary. The way she flaunted her herdland in front of my muzzle made me wish to tear her harks off. I have no frustration against you, for I am amused with your actions and your speech. You intrigue me. "
Her voice was nothing but a small whisper. It was only meant for Midas, not for Hana's harks. She stepped away, smiling at Midas. Her beauty coming off her in waves.

@[Midas]
{Sorry, I had to go out of order. I typed this and had no way to save it. My mind is all jumpled due to my Grandfather's recent stroke two days ago. My deepest apologies are expressed to you two. }

"Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk."
In the middle of the journey of our life
I came to myself within a dark wood
where the straight way was lost.

sedma.deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
Be the Icon. - by Iconic - 08-07-2013, 01:06 PM
RE: Be the Icon. - by Midas - 08-07-2013, 01:51 PM
RE: Be the Icon. - by Iconic - 08-07-2013, 02:50 PM
RE: Be the Icon. - by Midas - 08-07-2013, 10:57 PM
RE: Be the Icon. - by Hana - 08-08-2013, 08:34 AM
RE: Be the Icon. - by Iconic - 08-08-2013, 06:55 PM