the Rift

[OPEN] Just call out my name[first captive thread]

Roux Posts: 57
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 5 :: Orangemoon HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Edison :: Red Kite :: Rage Semper

[CAPTURE: Roux was frolicking laddy dadi da and cut his front left ergot and got a cut along his cannon. Smoke found him, and because they had already met, Roux trusted her. She brought him back for healing, but he is now prisoner of the Edge. This plan was talked about with Kachie, but because of lack of muse and time, I skipped it and made this thread x.x]

Slowly, the child awoke. Alone, laying near a cluster of brambles. Standing, shakily, the boy made moved.

Roux limped, slowly and carefully, around where lady Smoke had left him. This land, this world, the "World's Edge", as she had called it, caught Roux in a flurry of wonder. He was awed at the trees, the mist, the forest--everything! This was the most beautiful place he had ever seen! However, as he stood alone, with the darkness and mist creeping over him, the colt started to feel uneasy. His reddened ears fell back against his poll, tail tucking tight in behind him. Each noise in the eerie forest made him jump and pain shot through his limb. Where'd Smoke go? Roux thought, taking timid, limping steps towards where he had last seen her. Pain erupted up his leg with each step. Whines of pain left his muzzle, and finally, he had to stop. He could not take this pain any more right now. Smoke had said she was going to help him, but her magic did not work outside of her home, and Roux needed her to help him now. It hurt.

Whimpering, again, Roux bent his knees and folded his legs underneath him. The relief was sudden, his weight off his injured leg. With his ears still pinned down, Roux lay his head in the dewy grass. "Sacre, Mother, Father...someone." The young colt wished for someone to sweep in and save him, to take him back to his familiar home and his father's cave. Surely, d'Artagnan, the mighty doctor, could heal his leg. "Smoke! I want to go home now!" Roux lifted his head and bellowed into the darkness, his silver eyes flashing with worry. Please don't let the sun come back now. The child thought suddenly, knowing he needed to cling to his sight now more than ever.

image credits

Messages In This Thread
Just call out my name[first captive thread] - by Roux - 08-13-2013, 07:09 PM
RE: Just call out my name[first captive thread] - by Rosario - 08-14-2013, 11:30 AM