the Rift

[OPEN] Just call out my name[first captive thread]

Rosario Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The edge was an odd place, mist seeping from every nearby plant. The ground seemed to be drenched in water, ans it engulfed my innocent hooves, attempting to walk the sticky terrain. I struggled to go somewhere instead of the direction I wanted to go in. I tried to make my way through the thicket, pushing the undergrowth out of the way with my little wings. My owl hat flopped around on my head, the only thing holding it on was the small ear holes poked in the top, that allowed my tiny cinnamon ears to peek through. I was a small child, the younger of twins, twins that are no longer. Only one is left.

After all of my rustling in the woods, I stopped. Hearing the distant cries of another colt. Another colt? I grinned at the thought, finally I could see another colt! The loneliness inside was eating me, the search for my father, which seemed endless. The helpless cry of another being was a spark of hope for my tired and weary soul. A shame for such young Pegasus to be put in the situation. But my entire focus at the moment was centered on the crying colt, as I begun to walk forward. "Sacre, Mother, Father... someone?" He bellowed into the eternal darkness. The noise growing louder with each step I took. the brush reached out to grab me from every direction. I squinted my cloudy blue eyes, attempting to see through the dark and fog.

"Smoke! I want to go home now!" He begged.

I could see the colt through the bushes. His bloody colour seemed to gleam in the moonlight. his eyes were a whitish grey colour. his Dark black mane jutted off his neck, as mine did, he seemed to be about my age, although a lot taller than myself. He hobbled about, Searching for his comforting Smoke.

That is when the mare appeared, coming out of the darkness. her grulla coat blended with the grey world. She comforted the colt with her words. "I hear you, Roux. Its alright. Did you rest well?" her blue dragon curled up next to the colt. his colour was just darker than my eyes, It seemed to contrast the endless night. The mare nuzzled this colt, with her gentle nose, resting it in his black mane. she assured him how her herd-mates would not hurt him. She used her magic to heal his foot. INCREDIBLE!! I had never seen magic before. It seemed to engulf his foot. and spit it back out, healed. My eyes watched in awe as I stuck my head out of the bushes, so that they could see. My ears were perked as I let out an interested "huuuh? How did you do that Miss?" My mouth hung open in amazement.

485 Words

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just call out my name[first captive thread] - by Rosario - 08-14-2013, 11:30 AM