the Rift

[OPEN] Rising [Official Assassin meeting]

Hecatia Oer'Sour Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Hecatia Oer'Sour

Just an outline made of skin,
And my walls are paper thin

She payed little attention to his description, she knew what death and war sounded like. Any child in her father and mothers brood had heard it before when Nephilia had killed their father. She didn't know what the scene was like but she remembered her sisters angry murderous screams, her mothers heart breaking, Lunetta crying and hiding the scared Nentres. God Adrixaura's screams still echoed in her head, she was sure Nephilia was going to die that day. But their mother had stopped her, Adri needed to be with their father when he died. And needed to be there when she brought him back from the dead. A new coat on his godly skin, Hecatia never got to witness any of this but she remembered the smooth feel of the red pelt. "Your sister knows what she's doing" She's doing what our father would do. She's throwing herself into the fray blindly Sol. Adri will get herself killed. She's being selfish Her sisters call reached her ears then and she left with Sol, returning to hear what the speckled mare had to say. They entered silently and through most of it stayed silent until Sol spoke. That was the last straw, he was supposed to be in love with her sister. Not agreeing to send her to her death. Selfish, arrogant, stupid...you're leaving me again. You're running off without a goodbye, you're playing hero again when we both know you were never very good at it. All of these thoughts caused her bones to shake and anger to surge into her. Hypocrite... The whispered word was meant for no one to hear. Not Sol, not the person next to her, not anyone ever. Never. It didn't take very long for her to snap though when Sol tried to get her out of the cave. Tried to keep the angry mare under wraps. Always a bad move, especially in her family. No. I want to listen to this. Snapping at him was not something she wished to do. But it just happened. It always happened. You're in over your head Adrixaura. Don't play hero this time. When Tonka returns speaking to him about an invasion is the way to go. She had taken a few steps forward towards where she had heard her sister to be. The tone was hard, cold, mocking but filled with sorrow. And please, don't speak of selfish acts when you, of all people, who insists to be the hero of every story, have done your own selfish deeds. When you left me without a single goodbye, you ran from your problems. And you'll either do the same here or you'll die in your attempt. But if you insist this is the path you must take, that you must be the hero for the day and the villain for the next then I will walk that path with you. But know this sister; one day when you're in too deep there will be no way out. Father will not be here to drag you out and I surely cannot. One day your hero complex will be your death. And I will not be there to witness it. I will follow you though sister...and that is all I have to say on the matter. Oh Adri, I'm sorry. But it had to be said. At least I didn't say anymore. Her body had stopped shaking by the time her thoughts had left. She felt so tired. So weak under all those thoughts. Standing next to the colour of the sun her ears pricked forward to hear anything, anything but breathing.

Movements and thoughts here
"Speech"
OOC: Well. Guess we know a pissed off/hurt Hecatia speech...well a speech she thought...
604 words.

Messages In This Thread
Rising [Official Assassin meeting] - by Adrixaura - 08-14-2013, 11:01 AM
RE: Rising [Official Assassin meeting] - by Sol - 08-14-2013, 01:14 PM
RE: Rising [Official Assassin meeting] - by Hecatia Oer'Sour - 08-14-2013, 02:06 PM