the Rift

[OPEN] So Help Me Gods. [tonka]

Hestia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
“Hestia! You’re here again! You don’t even understand how exited this makes me! Why have you come though? Is something wrong? Is someone hurt?”

"Tonka, something is wrong. Extremely wrong." I talk a good quip hoping to get my thoughts out before anyone hears. “Hestia, please tell me what is wrong.” Right as he finishes I begin again. "Tonka, do you know a spotted mare has taken your position in your absence? Do you also realize she has a plan and what I heard, it doesn't involve you. More so, she said you've made very many mistakes. She, I assume, will take your lead position. I have had it with this foolishness, Tonka. You are still the leader, Tonka. I will be leaving the Assassins unless this foolishness stops." My ears flap against my neck. I await his answer.

I grind my teeth together. I had a plan too, but the mare didn't bother asking anyone about a plan. One horse wanted to object, but didn't. Were the assassins to wimpy to stand up for themselves? I mean really? C'mon guys man up. I was tough and didn't mind standing up for myself. Oh, yes, I have balls, but in a good way I guess. You really didn't want to be on my bad side.

I step closer to Tonka.

My ears pinned. The only thing saving Tonka now, was the blue horn that was pointed at my forehead. I had a point of weakness on the beach with Tonka, and thanks to the gold stallion, nothing really happened. Then a beat exploded and I got acidic burns on my legs. My crimson eyes cutting through his in the coldest stare I could manage.

Messages In This Thread
So Help Me Gods. [tonka] - by Hestia - 08-16-2013, 06:18 AM
RE: So Help Me Gods. [tonka] - by Tonka - 08-16-2013, 06:41 AM
RE: So Help Me Gods. [tonka] - by Hestia - 08-16-2013, 02:56 PM
RE: So Help Me Gods. [tonka] - by Azúcar - 08-16-2013, 05:39 PM
RE: So Help Me Gods. [tonka] - by Tonka - 08-22-2013, 04:36 PM
RE: So Help Me Gods. [tonka] - by Hestia - 08-25-2013, 09:33 PM