the Rift

[OPEN] So Help Me Gods. [tonka]

Azúcar Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Here I am folks!

In the Edge...

Still.

There's fighting, I tell you this much. It's enjoyable to watch, horses biting, rearing, screaming. It makes me yearn to leap into the heat of battle, snarling and enraged. I'd love to see the look upon my enemies faces as I split their precious skin with my lovely blade of death. Let the blood run down, into my pretty little lips. Delicious, succulent blood, the stuff of legend. Cannibalistic legend that is. I heard a distant scream at that moment, but ignored it, thinking it was just the battling equines.

So milling around the foggy place, I heard voices. They were a little quiet, but I heard them. Perking my ears, I marched closer to the voices, my partly alabaster body sliding through the fog. I saw two dark figures, a pegasus, and a unicorn. I flicked my ears back, listening to their words. Was it that black mare that had screamed so loudly earlier? I grinned, listening into their little conversation.

"Tonka, something is wrong. Extremely wrong. Tonka, do you know a spotted mare has taken your position in your absence? Do you also realize she has a plan and what I heard, it doesn't involve you. More so, she said you've made very many mistakes. She, I assume, will take your lead position. I have had it with this foolishness, Tonka. You are still the leader, Tonka. I will be leaving the Assassins unless this foolishness stops."

So Tonka was the stallions name? I grinned, striding closer and closer, fog swirling around me, pooling at my dark hooves. With a calm stride, I advance until I'm almost right next to the horses, yet keeping myself hidden behind a tree, one that was close to the two. She was sleek enough, able to keep herself hidden within the mists of the Edge. I kept my ears perked, listening in. I made sure I wasn't in the line of vision of the two horses, so I could watch them from afar. What fun! Eavesdropping on two little ponies, the most fun I've had here!

"Twisted, wicked words."

i don't wanna be the girl who laughs to herself

or the girl who's always alone

Image Credits

cause i can :P azucar might reveal herself later, but not yet. c;

Messages In This Thread
So Help Me Gods. [tonka] - by Hestia - 08-16-2013, 06:18 AM
RE: So Help Me Gods. [tonka] - by Tonka - 08-16-2013, 06:41 AM
RE: So Help Me Gods. [tonka] - by Hestia - 08-16-2013, 02:56 PM
RE: So Help Me Gods. [tonka] - by Azúcar - 08-16-2013, 05:39 PM
RE: So Help Me Gods. [tonka] - by Tonka - 08-22-2013, 04:36 PM
RE: So Help Me Gods. [tonka] - by Hestia - 08-25-2013, 09:33 PM