the Rift

Be the Icon.

Iconic Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Iconic

I smiled at the large horse standing before me. My harks lacked none but on inch from the tips of his. He may be large, but so was I. I shuffled my wings, moving them into a more comfortable position. I couldn't wait for this conversation to end, maybe we could fly together. Personally, I absolutely love night flying. It's a thrill, it's like, you don't know if your going to be okay, or if your going to collide with another Pegasus. Ha!

I now stepped back, re-opening the space between us that was closed a moment ago. My velvet harks stretched forward as he spoke again;

“You are...welcome to visit my homeland if it pleases you Ma ’lady. It lies southeast of here, toward warmer parts of the ocean.”

Really, I don't mind where it lies, I could care less. I couldn't wait to dive in and start learning. My thirst for power is strong, but for the moments being, I will just simply push it away. But, soon, I am going to have to nourish that power by starting my own herd, and ruling with an iron hoof. I shook my cranium slightly, pushing the thoughts away. I dipped my dome, parted my kissers, and started to respond.

" That sounds splendid. When shall we visit there? Who leads the herd of your homeland?"

My thoughts raced. This was a large stride I was taking into a new beginning for me, I just had to make sure to start out on the right hoof. I shall make friends with Midas, and make friends with his herd. I will then move on to find more like this. My blue pools flew across his frame, and rested upon his steel collar. It seems so odd. I have never seen one like this. The steel he beared could not be seen worn by any other being. His coloring was quite odd too.

I now thought of Hana. She had come so fast, and then not responded to my reply to her un-clever words. Typical equines. So dumb, so disrespectful. A small scoff escaped my kissers. It echoed off the tall trees that stretched up from the ground just strides away.

I can't change.
Even if I tried.
Even if I wanted to.

sedma.deviantart.com

@[Midas]
Just testing out first person (:

Messages In This Thread
Be the Icon. - by Iconic - 08-07-2013, 01:06 PM
RE: Be the Icon. - by Midas - 08-07-2013, 01:51 PM
RE: Be the Icon. - by Iconic - 08-07-2013, 02:50 PM
RE: Be the Icon. - by Midas - 08-07-2013, 10:57 PM
RE: Be the Icon. - by Hana - 08-08-2013, 08:34 AM