the Rift

[OPEN] H-O-M-E

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava

Levi looked from Gaucho to Midas and then to Fina. He drew his silvery gaze, dipping his ears forwards as he listened to Midas’s words. The solider kept his attention on Midas while he listened, but many thoughts crossed his mind as the patterned general was talking. Would Kri really be mad? Would she kick him out? Would Sumati be mad? Would they kill him? He was unsure and nervous, but he did come back, didn’t he? Levi tried to appear calm on the outside and forced himself to look nonchalant, but really on the inside he was bursting with anxiety, wondering what was going to happen to him once he met up with Kri.

“That’s alright Midas, it wasn’t your fault…” He looked towards the ground again slightly before he started to talk more. “I understand, brother, thank you for everything and being so welcoming. I owe you.” He dipped his head with respect towards Midas and then slowly walked towards Gaucho as Midas disappeared to patrol once again. Levi had a few questions of his own for Gaucho as well. He wondered why Gaucho was patrolling. Only Sergeants were supposed to patrol mainly over where Gaucho had been. Suddenly it hit Levi. Did he lose his rank because he didn’t fight in the tourney? Levi’s heart melted with disappointment, but he knew he was going to have to ask sooner or later. “Gaucho?” He asked quietly. “Did I lose my rank while I was away for the tourney?” Holding his breath, he walked beside Gaucho waiting for an answer.

[OOC: Short, post is short ]
"Talk talk talk talk talk."

levi.</style>
  when the light begins to fade, i'll be your guide.</style>
image by geezaweezer @ flickr.com

Messages In This Thread
H-O-M-E - by Levi - 08-07-2013, 07:09 PM
RE: H-O-M-E - by Gaucho - 08-07-2013, 08:22 PM
RE: H-O-M-E - by Midas - 08-07-2013, 11:32 PM
RE: H-O-M-E - by Levi - 08-09-2013, 08:35 AM
RE: H-O-M-E - by Gaucho - 08-09-2013, 06:43 PM
RE: H-O-M-E - by Midas - 08-10-2013, 09:18 PM