the Rift

Where have you been all my life?

Titanium Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I stood parallel to the mare, her long, pure white mane locked ino its crimson red band. Her green eyes seemed to glow in the faint moonlight. The "V" on her face stood out against her ghostly body, the feathers on her feet anchored her sturdy draft body to the damp dround. I stopped, looking up at the mare, she was only a little bit taller than me. I leaned against a nearby tree, casually kicking my legs out to the side of my fiery red body. I let out a small yawn, as the mare was talking.

"Aye. My name is Artemis, of the Windtossed Foothills. And you, sir?"

"Artemis, eh?" I said in my deeper, english voice. "The name of a godess. Well, the name's Titanium, or Titan, whichever strikes your fancy." I stood from tall pine tree, where I settled my right shoulder into. I cocked my head, and perked my ears, as I asked the question. "The Windtossed Foothills you say? Why where would that be, is that your herd?" I said, shifting my feet around in the spongy earth. And resting my back leg, causing my body to tip to the right. I raised an eyebrow in await for the mares response to my quesionin of her home. But I just couldn't hold my loud-mouth back from throwing another question at the poor mare. "Where am I to be exact..." My nostrils puffed, as I heaved out the questions that seemed o be eating at my brain. "...and why is this place so dark?"

"Speak."

Credits

Messages In This Thread
Where have you been all my life? - by Titanium - 08-26-2013, 01:55 PM
RE: Where have you been all my life? - by Artemis - 08-26-2013, 02:18 PM
RE: Where have you been all my life? - by Artemis - 08-26-2013, 04:31 PM
RE: Where have you been all my life? - by Titanium - 08-26-2013, 04:10 PM
RE: Where have you been all my life? - by Titanium - 08-27-2013, 12:04 PM